5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
Published 19 months ago by Katy

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag I received had a different clasp from what is shown
The bag I received had a different clasp from what is shown-other than that lovely leather and classy bag good for a day out. I really wish I had received the exact bag shown in the picture though.
Published 15 months ago by Chelsea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, February 20, 2013
Love, love, love this bag! It's the perfect size between a small bag and a large bag. This shipped very quickly from Amazon and came nicely packaged, complete with dust bag. I bought the Almond color, which is beautiful. I doubled both sides of the chain part of the strap through the loop it's supposed to clip to and back up and clipped it to the ring where the chain part of the strap meets the leather part of the strap. This shortened the strap quite a bit and changed it from a crossbody/long shoulder bag to a shorter shoulder bag. I like this length much better, but overall this is a very versatile bag and I'm sure there are other ways you could customize the strap to make it right for you. The leather is beautiful and buttery soft. I conditioned it with some leather conditioner/protectant and it still feels wonderfully soft. This bag is quite an investment but you can tell it's of great quality and if you take good care of it, it will last you a lifetime (perhaps longer). I will be purchasing in other colors (namely the always-appropriate black). This is definitely my holy grail bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, perfect clutch, February 21, 2013
shopper48 (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Women's MAC Bag (Apparel)
The leather is soft and this is well made. Delivery was extremely fast! The black in this clutch was not to be found elsewhere so I was happy to get this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Women's MAC Bag (Apparel)
this bag is very good!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Women's MAC Bag (Apparel)
Love this bag. It's the perfect size for an everyday bag. Top quality leather and hardware. I did return it but only because I wear white gold jewelry and want the same bag but in black/silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clutch, October 26, 2013
My favorite everyday bag. I really love this bag.There is no regret . I also had a black one uses it as evening clutch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mac, October 19, 2013
This bag is really as good as the reviews. Buttery soft leather, good space within and trendy beautiful too. Delivery was prompt. Love the bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection, August 6, 2013
exactly how described, but better. Love this tremendously. Very stylish, timeless, and high quality. don't hesitate to buy, I wish I had purchased it immediately instead of debating for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 24, 2013
very nice looking. I bought it for my girlfriend, she like it very much. The belt should be longer. Nice deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.., April 10, 2013
Bag is much prettier than I expected
dark blue color .. I love it too
Reasonable size and look great in suits and casual
thanks you very much~

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely baggggggg, February 21, 2013
It's so good to everyday bag. I love love it. I wanna buy one more this bag the other color!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›