Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Satchel Handbag
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 21, 2013
I bought this bag in the mahogany color. This is my 4th cupid satchel. I own black with gold hardware, and almond, and a port (bought at nordstrom sale-not my favorite leather). For some reason, this is the only bag with a zipper pocket on the back, and the cross-body strap is about four inches longer. I love that. It is a different item number than the others i own. I saved the tags from the almond. Go figure. The cupid is perfect in every way in my opinion. The interior is perfect with the right amount of pockets and I love the outside pockets. I LOVE the longer strap on this one, it sits on my low hop instead of high hip. The leather is beautiful. I have protected all of my bags with Apple guard water and stain repellant which I recommend as well. This bag is classy and sophisticated without screaming label. It holds a lot, kindles, water bottle and ipad(regular size) and all the regular essentials. It will also fit in my Lo & Sons OG bag for travel. I couldn't be happier, and I am sure at some point I will add another color-maybe midnight. I love that one too!
on November 21, 2013
I absolutely love this bag! I have a smaller black Rebecca Minkoff purse (5-zip) so I was already a fan, and purchased the Cupid in Port. I am in LOVE. The color is sensational (deep red) and I adore the gold studs/trim. The leather is supple and soft, yet sturdy. I am a big fan of pockets in/on my bags and this one does not disappoint - perfect for staying organized. The size is quite large - roomy for all of my essentials. I look forward to traveling with this - it will fit my wallet, book, iPad, makeup bag, phone, keys, even a light cardigan. I like the options of carrying - on the shoulder, as a crossbody/messenger, or in the elbow crook. I used a promotion code for mine (I never pay full-price) and think it was an absolute steal!
on February 9, 2016
I LOVE THIS BAG! I love everything about it! It's been my go to bag since I purchased it and has kept in excellent shape too! I stuffed it full when I went on vacation last year and it can hold a lot! The only drawback for me was the crossbody strap - it doesn't have the little piece of padding to help distribute the weight so it can hurt your shoulder if you carry too much in it (me <------).
on August 4, 2014
omg this is seriously the most money I've ever spent on a bag besides my LV speedy, and I looooveeee it
Love R Minkoff; trendy without logos being flashed everywhere (I despise coach and Michael Kors for that reason - played out and gaudy). But this bag....gorgeous. Soft supple leather, short strap and long strap which is pretty much a non negotiable for me, and the Tortora color is the most perfect shade of gray with a lilac tint. Obsessed
on October 10, 2014
I got this bag today. I bought it from amazon. The leather quality is poor, and some area is like paper. The cut of this bag is not even symmetric which surprised me. I return it in no time. I got the bad one. I don't want to replace it because I am afraid they don't have good ones at all. Beware!
on February 12, 2014
This style of Rebecca Minkoff handbag is one of the best purses I've ever owned. It has pockets everywhere, inside and out, to accommodate anything you might need to carry. The separate compartments make all your items easily accessable. The quality of this purse is amazing, from the leather to the hardware and, of all my handbags, it is one of my favorite styles. I love the fact that Rebecca Minkoff has designed this purse in a variety of colors and that new colors keep coming out. You will not be disappointed with this georgous bag.
on September 26, 2013
Beautiful bag for the fall!! I've gotten so many complements on the color. The leather on this bag is very nice. The only negative thing about this bag is that there are no protective feet on the bottom of the bag. All satchels at this price point should have them.
on February 16, 2014
the Cupid bag is everything you ever need. It has so many pockets and can fit a lot of things inside without it looking too bulky and the leather is very nice quality and can be worn cross body, on the shoulder or hand held. Very very cute

the purple on this bag is more like a deep purple, and not the light purple as the picture shown

I had to return it because I got the same bag from another website in blue for the same price! but this is a great bag, you wont be disappointed
on February 28, 2014
I am very particular with my bags but if I could design one for myself this would be it! I purchased the Nude - it is special and oh so classy! To top it off, Amazon's price is MUCH lower than retail. Could not ask for more!
on August 24, 2014
Beautiful bag! Very chic and classic but can be use everyday. Lots of pockets to be well-organized. FIrst time I spend that much money on a bag but really worth it!
Really fast shipping, in less than 3 days, even if I had choosen the longest shipping option.

See 1 answered question