4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Bag
Published 10 months ago by KaseyStella

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
This was more like luggage than a purse. The color was great and the leather was nice, but it was HUGE, and I like big purses.
Published 17 months ago by KS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Bag, February 17, 2014
I picked this bag out to replace my Hobo work back that was getting too worn and needed replacing. I was REALLY hesitant because this bag was inches smaller in width and depth. However, after two months of use, it does appear to hold almost as much. However, I often cannot close the bag with everything I stuff in it. It is holding up well with daily use. It comes with extra tassel straps, as I can see where those would rip. I really like the inside fabric pattern. The one major complaint I have is with the straps. They're just barely long enough to wear over your shoulder, and often don't really work right when I've got a winter coat on, which is every day in Chicago this time of year. I've taken to mostly carrying it over my forearm, which isn't awful, because then I can make sure no one is stealing from in on a train or bus. I do miss slinging my old Hobo bag over my shoulder, but after months of searching for a replacement, this was the best one I found and I've been happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The picture clearly looked like real leather, December 13, 2014
Julie Stryker (Bothell, WA United States) - See all my reviews
There are a few versions of this bag. I ordered another one that said it was leather, but it wasn't. The picture clearly looked like real leather, but when it was delivered, it was more like fabric glued to some sort of stiff surface. I found this one, and ordered it and low and behold, it's leather! It's also slightly larger than the other one which fits my laptop better. Very high quality leather, and I just love it. I wish it came with silver hardware instead of gold, but I can live with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 18, 2014
This bag is *beautiful* and the perfect size for work and school. Can easily fit a laptop and a few books. The leather is very soft (which is a good thing!). However, I would recommend buying a plastic base to prevent stretching out the bottom if you're going to put heavier items in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, June 8, 2013
This bag, aside from its gorgeous color, is just the right size for my day to needs. I love it and get compliments on it daily!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect classy tote, September 24, 2014
Well constructed. Handles are a good size to put over my shoulder. So happy I have the blue one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, September 5, 2014
Love it!!! Perfect everyday bag! And I got it super cheap with 20% off :)))

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, July 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars too heavy, March 15, 2014
too heavy
but Wider space, you can put a lot of things.
Cheaper to buy and feel good about it.

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Handbag