4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Bag
Published 4 months ago by KaseyStella

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
This was more like luggage than a purse. The color was great and the leather was nice, but it was HUGE, and I like big purses.
Published 11 months ago by KS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Bag, February 17, 2014
I picked this bag out to replace my Hobo work back that was getting too worn and needed replacing. I was REALLY hesitant because this bag was inches smaller in width and depth. However, after two months of use, it does appear to hold almost as much. However, I often cannot close the bag with everything I stuff in it. It is holding up well with daily use. It comes with extra tassel straps, as I can see where those would rip. I really like the inside fabric pattern. The one major complaint I have is with the straps. They're just barely long enough to wear over your shoulder, and often don't really work right when I've got a winter coat on, which is every day in Chicago this time of year. I've taken to mostly carrying it over my forearm, which isn't awful, because then I can make sure no one is stealing from in on a train or bus. I do miss slinging my old Hobo bag over my shoulder, but after months of searching for a replacement, this was the best one I found and I've been happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 18, 2014
This bag is *beautiful* and the perfect size for work and school. Can easily fit a laptop and a few books. The leather is very soft (which is a good thing!). However, I would recommend buying a plastic base to prevent stretching out the bottom if you're going to put heavier items in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, June 8, 2013
This bag, aside from its gorgeous color, is just the right size for my day to needs. I love it and get compliments on it daily!!

4.0 out of 5 stars too heavy, March 15, 2014
too heavy
but Wider space, you can put a lot of things.
Cheaper to buy and feel good about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, July 24, 2013