4.0 out of 5 stars Large Size
Published 3 months ago by Dell

3.0 out of 5 stars Saffiano leather
I love the overall structure of the bag, and have ordered a different one in glove leather. Unfortunately to me the Saffiano leather feels like plastic even though it is supposed to wear better over time.

Published 3 months ago by RCM

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Size, May 29, 2014
I love the size of this bag and the color was very true to photo. It is definitely a different kind of leather. It says natural leather on the hang tag but looks and feels like vinyl almost. Time will tell if this bag holds up as it is very "lazy" in the way it sits. It does not stand firmly upright which is what the picture shows. Have a difficult time getting it to stand up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Saffiano leather, June 13, 2014

It isn't mentioned that this particular bag uses that type of leather on the Amazon listing, but I guess it makes sense as it is much cheaper than the other options that appear the same. Use the zoom function to note the cross-hatching on the images that will give you the clue that this is Saffiano leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to return too big., May 22, 2014
The bag is gorgeous, but too big for every day. I am bummed. The color is perfect, nice quality too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lovely leather bag but it's HUGE, July 16, 2014
Nice lovely leather bag but it's HUGE! I didn't exoect it to be this wide. I'm simply using it as a carry all. I throw everything into it, my laptop and kitchen sink! Unfortunately this makes it very heavy and bad for the poor back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, September 2, 2014
Such an amazing tote, I get so many compliments on it!

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Handbag