Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

78%
22%

on January 8, 2013
The leather is so soft and supple and the purse is the perfect size. I am so glad that I bit the bullet and bought this on Amazon without having the luxury of seeing and feeling it in person. I adore this purse!
on December 21, 2012
I snapped this up in the pale grey when the price dropped, thinking that this was the full-sized Morning After Bag - the name of the product and the dimensions listed corresponded with the MAB. Unfortunately, Amazon didn't do their due diligence, as the bag shipped was the MAB Mini. The pale grey was a beautiful color, and it was a new bag (still wrapped up, the shoulder strap was included as well - though for those who care, it's the new style shoulder strap), but unfortunately not what I ordered. Very disappointing!
on December 2, 2013
I agree this is authentic. The bag is much lighter than hobos, due to it's casual style I guess. Quality is as good as always.
on January 20, 2013
The bag is very fashion. It is big enough and I bought it with a low discount, but it looks not very new.
on December 10, 2012
This bag has the most supple and soft leather I have ever felt. I have owned RM's in the past and present and I KNOW her bags inside and out. All her leathers are usually consistent, but there may be times where her leathers become cheap, dry, paper thin, etc. But so what? Not every designer, including RM, is perfect. I have owned bags from her (AUTHENTIC too), and her leathers are NEVER consistent. RM specifically stated she wanted to achieve that "different look and feel" by using cheap, dry, and paper thin leathers on her bags. Despite this feeling, the bags will continue to hold up. If it's dry, then condition it with leather conditioner to soften it up. Or use it and the leather will break in and become supple. This bag is nice and holds a lot of stuff for its size. It's a great bag and highly recommended.

Please keep this bag in this listing. It's totally accurate with how Amazon describes it. And please buy the bags listed here, you will not regret it. :)

And by the way, there is no such thing as FAKE and COUNTERFEIT RM. If they are, they only exist in auction sites. There may be inspired ones from other designers (like Steve Madden and generic TJMaxx/Marshalls brands), but never a fake one, ever. So buy with confidence!
on October 22, 2014
Awesome price and free international shipping! the bag is brand new will all the plastic wrapping and paper stuffing. I love to buy from amazon! The bag is terrific. I'm 5'2 size 6 the double strap can fit onto my shoulder in summer attire. After using it for 2-3 weeks the leather is getting better. I was caught in a light drizzle and the leather did not show any water mark too. Recommended!!
on September 4, 2014
My friend loves it.
on July 25, 2014
Love the bag! Exceeded expectations.
on December 5, 2012
I would give this no star if I could but that is not an option. Telling you I was disappointed is an understatement. I was disgusted instantly once I saw this was not the real deal. I own several RM bags purchased from authorized dealers (ie Bluefly, Piperlime, Gilt) and know how a RM looks like from inside out. This bag was not made of real, soft leather. It was hard, stiff and crinkly. The hardware was not right and not marked correctly either. An error probably not of Amazon's is the bag's dimensions as well. This bag is not 15" in width as is the MAB. It has measurements of the mini. Amazon, please pull this bag from your listing. It is not credible nor legal to your site to sell this. Buyers, please do not support counterfeit merchandise. Stay away from this listing.