5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing purse
This is bigger than I was expecting. It's about the size of the 'face' of the morning after mini. It fits a good amount of things without being puffy.

The color reminds me of the leather of a much-loved den or library chair (not that it a worn leather) that your grandfather would sit in.

It's a lady-like purse and I think I'll get a lot of use out...
Published on May 29, 2012 by A. Toomey

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, cute bag, but some major drawbacks
Good sized bag- it held my regular (checkbook) sized wallet, a pair of glasses in case, and small items like hand lotion, lip balm, etc, with room to spare! One drawback is that the chain makes it pretty heavy. Also, the brightness of the chain makes it a little flashier than I expected (and I'm an understated kind of girl).

My biggest complaint, and reason for...
Published 7 months ago by jessielindsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing purse, May 29, 2012

It's a lady-like purse and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Notes- the chains are heavy and the silver chains are a bit more of a contrast with the rich brown leather than I would like. The fastener at the front makes it difficult to access the front pocket (and there's no rear pocket).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, cute bag, but some major drawbacks, December 10, 2013

My biggest complaint, and reason for return, is that the tawny color had awful color transfer! I tried it on a couple of times in my own house over a black, wool coat, and got black smudges on it! I have never experienced black wool rubbing off onto leather! It was ridiculous! I got the bag in tawny because I wished for a light brown bag and amazon had an amazing price, but I would never repurchase unless I were getting it in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., August 6, 2013
I ordered the cerulean blue and it's gorgeous. The size is perfect for an everyday use and the quality is very good. I receive many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it in Burgundy - Perfect bag!, December 27, 2012
LASunshine (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag (Apparel)
My husband got this bag for me for Christmas. I love it so much, I've carried it every day since opening the package. The leather is rich (smells so good!), the chain strap is substantial and luxurious, and the size is just perfect. I carry my (large checkbook) wallet, cell phone, pocket calendar, compact, and a few lip glosses - no problem. The MAC is seriously my perfect bag. Love it so much! Thanks, Hubby!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, soft grey is darker than photo, October 23, 2013
This arrived in perfect condition and was just what I was expecting! Glad I read the other reviews here: the soft grey is slightly darker than the photo on Amazon. Do a Google search and view actual photos to get a better idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but not the most practical for everyday, October 18, 2013
Laurie Reiss (Carlsbad, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Great handbag, gray is darker than pictured... Just be careful with the leather...will scratch/stain easily. Did not find it too heavy like some others mentioned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, September 29, 2013
I've wanted a RM Mac bag for awhile and finally took the plunge when I found the metallic rose gold version at a great price on Amazon. When the bag arrived I was very excited. It was cute, a great size and perfect for wearing cross- body. However, on my second day of wearing the strap broke. My bag was definitely not stuffed or overly heavy. It appears the construction just wasn't solid. Also, the metallic finish was already showing signs of not wearing well. With a cross-body bag, which is meant to be hands free, there is going to be some rubbing of the bag on your body. The metallic finish was already coming off. I expected more of such a beautiful, popular bag. I returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag and really nice color!, July 10, 2014
Really nice size... You can fit a decent amount of stuff in here. The hardware is nice and heavy and the leather is good quality. Easy to Clean... I got blue dye from new jeans on the leather and I just used some hand soap and a damp towel to clean it. The stain came right off.
I really have no complaints about this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Good!! Good choice, Good price~

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Leather, May 16, 2014
I love this bag. It's large enough to fit a lot of your belongings nicely and well organized. The leather is incredibly soft and the soft grey color goes with just about everything.

Rate and Discover Movies