Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2013
I'm sorry,but the bag that I got is a fake,it's not a Rebecca Minkoff quality,and I know what I' m talking about,cause I have original RM Mini Mac Clutch,which looks and feels like a 195$ bag.But this one is a waste.It looks fine, for a 20$ dollar purse made of PVC,not a genuine leather.HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!!
on December 27, 2012
Rebecca Minkoff's Mini 5-Zip and Mini Macs are the best clutch/crossbody bags ever, in my opinion. They are stylish, not too expensive, come in great colors, and are the perfect size for a night out, while having enough room for wallet, cell phone, and a couple cosmetics. I have this one in almond, which is a nice cognac brown, and I also have the Mini Mac in gray, which I have used extensively. You won't be disappointed!
on January 5, 2013
super cute bag. very soft material. color as shown. wallet does not fit in, but you can fit your makeup, cell phone, and cards.

i wish it had a zipper on the inside. also, the strap has little studs on the shoulder that pull your hair. other than that, love this bag.
on May 20, 2013
I am actually surprised at the quality of the bag. I have alot of other RM bags and they are very nice. I've had this bag for a month now and it already is lookng "worn" and i have only worn it about 6 times. It is not the quality that i expected for a bag this price. I am def dissapointed
on September 23, 2013
Beautiful.
Appropriate to the size of the cross is good.
Not scared color leather feel.;;;
Beautiful.
Appropriate to the size of the cross is good.
Not scared color leather feel.;;;
on February 6, 2013
The quality of the leather is very good, soft and the color is so pretty
Chain a little weight, but it is good
Seems well suited to any outfit.
The quality of the leather is very good, soft and the color is so pretty
Chain a little weight, but it is good
Seems well suited to any outfit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2013
This was a fantastic bargain on a gorgeous bag. I wish I had gotten more while the deal was on!
on January 29, 2013
very nice!!
Good condition of the product.
I like the colors.
Receive discount price I like
good good
I'm happy~^^
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
Simply amazing, my daughter love it. It is a perfect gift. The quality outstanding. Will buy a bigger one if I find.
on January 25, 2013
I've been searching for a long time for a crossbody that has the right dimensions and looks, and this one did not fail me. It is priced well, it fits wallet, phone, keys, etc. and looks good!