5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Soft Grey
I usually carry a mid to large handbag, but I fell in love with the versitility this small bag offers. Great go-to bag for a trip to the grocery store, park, date night, and/or etc... Initially, I was overwhelmed with the color selection, but finally decided on the soft grey. Mine came with silver hardware & nicely placed silver pongs on the bottom of the bag.
The...
Published 23 months ago by Kristina R

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not happy
because I waited for soooooooooooo long time,and the bag looks like not a new one.The leather very thin,like a paper.It is different from I bought on offcial website before.
Published 12 months ago by he min

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Soft Grey, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
The straps are adjustable and can be shortened on one or both sides easily or taken off completely. It can be worn over the shoulder, as a cross-body bag, or without straps as a clutch. I am in love the detailing and the soft supple leather. Although, I believe all RM bags have the same soft leather (I own two other bags by her and the leather is also very soft).
The bag does not come with pockets on the inside, but does have an outside flap with a hidden zipper pocket. I don't store much in there, just gum, and on occasion my C.C because I find it hard to open the clasp when the bag is full.
The bag comes with a royal blue & black polka-dot dust bag that matches the inside lining of the clutch.
I was able to fit my wrist wallet, keys, a small hand lotion, small hand sanitizer, chapstick, cellphone, and sunglass case comfortably.
Overall, great choice for a small bag. I am very satisfied with my purchase. It is pricey for a small bag but try and think of it this way- its like your getting three bags in one. If your having a hard time deciding on color like I did- I would chose a black, grey, or taupe. Those colors are pretty safe and you are more likely to have items in your closet that match.
Hope my review helps you decide.
Currently, I'm on the hunt for an RM with rose gold hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bag to grab and go, April 23, 2013
Leah B (seattle, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
I never thought I'd like a bag with a chain strap. I was wrong.
The minimac is so versatile!!
You can unclip the strap to make it a clutch. If you double the straps up it becomes a shoulder bag, or just leave it as an across-body bag. So many options!

I feel that the color is a wee bit darker in person than what is shown online, which I LOVE!
I can hold my phone, a pack of gum, a wallet and more inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, January 23, 2014
After lots of consideration, I decided to buy this in soft grey. The leather is so soft, and of course I love how you can convert the strap. The chain is a little heavier than I expected, but considering the bag is so small and light I don't mind. The bag looks like it's well-constructed, and I can see it lasting for years. It did come with a dust bag as well, but not inside of it. It arrived on time and well packaged. All the hardware was wrapped in foam to prevent damage. All in all, I love this bag and I would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Going to use it for travel, March 11, 2014
I bought the bag in "soft grey" and the colour/leather turns out more matt that I imagine.
So it does not look as "classy". i.e. if you want a classier look, go for other colours.

I'm using it mainly for travel and casual days so it's ok.
I might consider getting another colour though cos it's a compact yet roomy bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this and I'm a dude, March 30, 2013
Before Amazon reviews, what man would ever dare buy a purse for his girlfriend and expect her to actually LOVE IT. She does and now I'm a superstar. She actually REPLACED her favorite Coach purse with this one. There was also a clever bit of marketing inside that had us both smiling when she opened it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipping to Germany - all went well, January 5, 2014
cute little bag. Goes with any outfit! Fits anything you'll night for a night out or a shopping trip with friends.
I've ordered the bag form germany and reveived it 6 days later. All went well, no duty problems. Thanks Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute bag but did not matched what was showed on the photo, December 27, 2013
The bag arrived in silver hardwear rather than gold hardwear as it appears on the photo, called for a replacement but the second came in also with silver hardwear. No choice but have to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clutch, December 26, 2013
it's cute and trendy and really like using it; the only negative is the weight - it's a little weighty for a small clutch purse.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not happy, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars soft grey, October 28, 2014
Exactly as pictured,soft buttery leather AAA plus
Arrived in 2 days with amazon prime nice size for my 5ft 4 frame