5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever for its price, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5-Zip Convertible Cross-Body Handbag,Black,One Size (Apparel)
Bought this bag for my wife as a gift and she absolutely loved it. Great bag, great price. Highly recommend for any guy to get as a gift for their special someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small bag, December 15, 2012
I love this bag. I carry linea pelle for affordable quality, marc jacobs for my classics and kate spade for fun pops of color. This bag has all three. Well worth the price. Looks good on!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size!, October 8, 2012
This purse is such a great size for going out---enough room for essentials without being a BIG bag! Also travels well and looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars very high quality bag! love love love it!, September 17, 2012
i really love the zip style, it's so cute and useful(i can put my wallet, cosmatic bag and cell phone)!
the leather is very soft and the color is perfect too. Highly recommand!
this is my second Rebecca Minkoff bag, and I gonna buy anther one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag,Perfect Quality., November 16, 2012
I really like my Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip clutch! I choose the black one and it's beautiful leather is amazing with the light gold hardwear. This mini size is perfect for shopping or dating( I can put my cell phone, wallet, and a lipstick); thd most important is that it can fit every dress in my closet! Very nice shopping experience with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, October 13, 2012
Suzanne (Great Neck, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This cross body bag is the perfect size for a night out. Comfortably fits my phone , keys, lipstick and any other odds and ends.
Looks classy and sleek and get many compliments. Just love it. Wish it came in a dark brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 6, 2012
I wear this all the time. Much bigger and spacious then my other mini mac. Perfect quality. Goes with everything, shipping took about a week.