5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday bag!
Published 21 months ago by Samantha

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Heavy chain for a small bag
Published 6 months ago by K. Hamdan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday bag!, June 3, 2013
I bought this thinking it wouldnt get used often as I carry my Speedy35 and bags of equal size. Its been 3 months since I bought this bag and I have worn it every single day since! I like its versatility but doubted I'd wear it cross bodied- but thats ended up being my favorite way to wear it! Perfect for going shopping because you can still have both hands, but looks super classy with the straps shorter. I havent worn it without the chain yet as a clutch but I like that its an option. I was also unsure about the gray at first but I have gotten compliments on it everywhere I go, so it has definitely been a worthwhile investment. Super happy I bought it and will definitely buy from Rebecca Minkoff in the future. Smooth buttery leather & nice compartments inside- it holds my small mac makeup bag, phone, keys, mints, and a mini skinny wallet. Perfect everyday essentials bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mint Color, February 17, 2013
Very nice, perfectly packaged. Great mint color, has inner pockets. Although in the pictures mint and baby blue seem the same, the mint is a true mint and the baby blue is more dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars vibrant color, October 22, 2013
The color of the bag is very vibrant. It adds a nice note to my outfit. I love it. The material is soft. Even though it is a small bag, it fits all of what I need to put in it, i.e. wallet, lipstick, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer is a matching color., September 23, 2013
Beautiful.
Appropriate to the size of the cross is good.
Summer is a matching color.
Two heavy chains.
good!! good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good and cute, August 14, 2013
actually, it is smaller than i expected.
however, it is unique as well as chic.
so i usually carry it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, August 9, 2013
best crossbody bag ever!! love the soft leather and the hardware details are so chic. you wont be sorry if u purchase this....

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect light bag!, June 5, 2013
This was my first Rebecca Minkoff purchase and I glad I got it! This bag looks small but it can fit quit a lot of things, I can even bring my iPad mini in there everyday. I love traveling with it so I don't have to lug around a big tote that makes your bag hurt after a while. I will say that I thought this bag was going to be really light but the chain is pretty heavy but not a big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply awesome :), June 5, 2013
will definitely recommend to other buyers to buy this bag... its classy looking and matches with most of my outfits.. day or night wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, May 16, 2013
I got the color Magenta. it's a tad darker in person compared to how it looks online, but it's a beautiful color and the bag is beautiful. it's perfect for me since i don't carry a lot of stuff in purse. it's a wonderful little bag, and looks great with everything. i totally recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have one!, May 13, 2013
Bought a MAC for work use previously and simply can't resist buying a Mini MAC to go with leisure wear over the weekend!

Simply love my purchase! Might even consider a MAC Daddy eventually!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›