5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
It's so beautiful and nice. I love the flexibility of the length of the straps, so I can make it how I like it. Sometimes long, sometimes one side little shorter. the color is awesome baby pink and with the metal parts it doesn't become to sweet sweet.
I recommend it!
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Way to small
This was really too small. The opening in the top was hard to even fit my hand in. I had to send this one back.
Published 4 days ago by Cinda Gates

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 12, 2013
I recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars more of a clutch, October 10, 2013
I wanted to use it as an everyday bag but it turned out to be like the size of a clutch. So since I use bags for the special occasions I decided it was nice for that. But it costs more for a bigger bag so another time maybe. I have something nice for the wedding or what not and it's beautiful .

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and functional, July 25, 2013
I saw this bag online and fell in love. The quality of the leather is fabulous, the colour is gorgeous, and for a small bag I can really put a LOT of stuff in here. I already want one in another colour :)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERF, May 20, 2013
It's just great. Great size great color great leather great hardware. I couldn't be happier- as someone in their mid twenties this is perfect. And fits a full size wallet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color and price., April 5, 2013
Great deal and very nice quality. The color is really pretty for summer. My friend also ordered it when she saw mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 2, 2013
I bought this purse in the color Sunny, it's a beautiful bright yellow. On the Rebecca Minkoff webstore they call the color mustard but it's a little brighter, less ochre than most mustards. This purse is a perfect way to add a spot of spring color to my usual dark wardrobe, and I can definitely see this purse carrying my over into summer and fall as well. The quality is excellent, supple leather without being thin, soft and well dyed and the hardware is sturdy but not clunky. I can fit a surprising amount inside for it being a clutch. I usually carry it without the shoulder strap as I'm a student and find that it can be a little obnoxiously loud on or against the desks, wouldn't be a problem but I'm not used to carrying anything other than a large wallet and so that was a little much to get used to. I wouldn't say it's a fault with the purse though, with a metal chain that is to be expected. Couldn't be more pleased overall, great purse!

2.0 out of 5 stars Way to small, July 20, 2014