5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!
Perfect sized cross body bag and the leather is really smooth. The gold hardware complements the bag well. This bag also fits a large continental sized wallet which is also a plus.
Published 9 months ago by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the style
Really cute, but about half an inch too narrow as the zipper openings take up at least that much space. Also, the chain seems heavy for this size bag. I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer, but I'm not as wowed as I thought I would be.
Published 5 months ago by Solano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and versatile, February 19, 2014
I ordered this to have a smaller bag to go out with and use during the day when I did not feel like lugging around my usual huge purse. I love this bag, it is an oxblood red, so it can go with brown or black outfits. In addition the strap is removeable so you can use it as a clutch. It is a great day bag as well, especially if you like to have free hands (for a concert or something). I can fit my phone, compact, money, credit cards, and other goodies in it without a problem. It is great quality and I am sure I will have it for a long time. It comes with extra tassles as well in case some come off. This is my first Rebecca Minkoff bag and I am definitely going to consider buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little bag!, March 28, 2014
When this arrived, I considered returning it for days. It's quite small but still very cute. I decided to keep it and haven't regretted that decision at all. I just love it. I love large bags but got tired of lugging them around. This little bag was a perfect solution. I'm thinking of getting it in a few more colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, February 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find!, February 4, 2014
Came on time with dust bag and extra leather strips for the zippers! Just what I ordered and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 28, 2014
Perfect sized cross body bag and the leather is really smooth. The color is sepia and not a deep red, I was hoping for deep red .I still love it.This bag is the first bag I bought in Rebecca Minkoff,and I will buy the second.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, November 22, 2013
This was pretty close to what I was looking for. The color is definitely a deep purple and not a deep red. I was hoping for deep red with brownish undertones, but this is not that. The color is still very rich and pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
good~~~!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
I love this bag!!! Very good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this purse!, January 9, 2014
I found this purse at Lord and Taylor or one of the dept stores for about $100 more so looked on Amazon. Received the purse and absolutely love it! So cute!!

Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Mini MAC Convertible Cross-Body