5.0 out of 5 stars good for simple go out
The size is perfect for ipad mini (not too big, not too small).
I usually drive my car to go to office so I carry lot's of things in the big size bag.
This 5 zip bag is needed when I go out for short time!
The color is a bit close to bronze.
Published 17 months ago by Jinhwa Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Coveted but disappointed
Published 9 months ago by Velocity

3.0 out of 5 stars Coveted but disappointed, April 18, 2014
I coveted this bag for a long time and when I saw the grey, I had to have it. It is gorgeous. Sadly, Minkoff though known for quality, is cutting corners big time on this bag - maybe it is the new company policy. The strap is great if you are 5'5" and under, otherwise it's too short for a crossbody. I wrote to the company, asking if they had a longer strap or some sort of extension and was politely brushed off.

Secondly, the two bottom zips on the front are for decor only. Only one workable pocket in front. Great for quick access to my cell phone, but really Rebecca Minkoff??? And NO pockets inside the main compartment. If you're going to call the bag a Zip - make the zips count.

Looks 10, talent 3!

UPDATE - after trying various ways to make this work to no avail, including organizer inserts and extending the strap with a chain necklace, I gave in and bought Hobo International's Mara bag - all the zippers work and there is a pocket on the outside of the bag. Plus organizer pockets for credit cards etc. inside. The zipper to the main compartment opens all the way - vs. the Minkoff, the zipper of which is not as long as the opening, so frustrating to get into it. I recommend the Mara!

3.0 out of 5 stars great bag, but a few complaints, October 8, 2013
I love RM bags, and I have many of her leather goods. I have to say: the quality of the leather on this bag is remarkably lower than it's been in the past. Also, and this isn't really SO much of an issue, just a change from what I was expecting, there aren't any pockets or interior organizers inside this bag (unlike the regular, non-mini versions). I'm a little disappointed, but I can't complain at all from a "look" perspective -- this bag is GORGEOUS.

Sum: pretty, but not as practical or as high-quality as some of my other RM accessories. You might want to consider splurging for one size up in this color, and hope that the leather holds well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for simple go out, August 15, 2013
The size is perfect for ipad mini (not too big, not too small).
This 5 zip bag is needed when I go out for short time!
The color is a bit close to bronze.

5.0 out of 5 stars but better for regual items like a wallet, October 11, 2014
I wanted a stylish and functional cross-body bag for my trip to Europe. I contemplated going for the full size, but the mini was perfectly spacious. If you want to, you can fit an ipad mini inside, but better for regual items like a wallet, keys, sunglasses and cell phone. It was really perfect for what I needed for. I also loved the gold detail. I'm already looking for my next Rebecca Minkoff bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars the color is darker, February 27, 2014
not the same red as the picture, it looks much darker, like the dark brown. i feel a bit disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a great bag, came as promised but pricing is no deal- regular price, April 7, 2014
I thought i was getting a deal until i saw bags from the latest season at the same price :/ …Amazing bag tho

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it...., July 14, 2014
Love this bag...the perfect size for dress or just every day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, July 14, 2014
using sign in coupon in sale day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014