Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 14, 2012
This is my go-to bag. I'd been eyeing it for a long time, but couldn't decide if it was worth the money since there are so many cheaper dupes. I finally decided to take the plunge when a good friend said it was worth it. And yes it is worth EVERY PENNY. It looks amazing with any outfit and for just about any occasion. The gold hardware dresses up anything - great for lazy days! The fact that it's genuine leather means that it will last. You can wear it cross body for a sportier look (with tanks or tees), or down one shoulder for a more classic look with dresses, sweaters, and coats! It's great especially for travel - I receive a ton of compliments from strangers (on both coasts!) whenever I wear this out - and that is a testament to how classic and versatile the Mini Mac really is. It also comes with the cutest dust bag that matches the inner lining!

Tips -
The front pocket is secure with a zipper underneath the buckle flap, and great for placing smaller items like cash and cards
The bigger pocket fits perfectly my smartphone, digital camera, lip gloss, pepper spray, and keys
Try to keep your hair away under the shoulder strap - mine inevitably gets caught between the buttons and the strap (this is the only slightly annoying thing)
Use a leather protectant spray to keep the leather looking good
on September 21, 2013
I'm very pleased with this bag. The leather is of a noticeably better quality than a work bag that I paid half this price for , and the stitching and fixtures are perfect on the Mini Mac that I have received. I was afraid it might be a bit too 'blingy' for everyday, but it isn't, it looks sharp and stylish enough to travel with me from dawn to dusk and casual evening. As far as size, I like a smaller purse, not the overnight sized bags that are so popular. The Mini Mac is big enough to comfortably hold my wallet, checkbook, glasses, cell phone, a compact, lipstick and comb. The strap hangs comfortably off my shoulder. If you are very tall, you might want to see this bag in a brick and mortar store before purchase as the cross body style hangs at the top of my hip, I am 5'6". At the time of my purchase, this bag was on sale for 30% off Weds - Sun. Bless Amazon, they put sales up on one day, and take them down the next, week after week. Probably boosting sales during slack days.
on October 10, 2013
I have two Rebecca Minkoff bags - this one and the larger Mac Clutch. This one is my favorite! It's the perfect size for nighttime and weekend use when I don't need to carry around all my work day supplies. I like it better than the larger version because it's not as heavy. It still holds a decent amount.
on February 8, 2015
I really wanted to love this bag. The color is beautiful and I love the gold tone hardware and compact size. My problem with it, is the poor quality. The chain unhooks from the body of the bag randomly - causing the bag to fall off of my shoulder (this is also a problem I had with the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Cupid bag). After only three weeks of use the zipper tab has fallen off! This is my second Rebecca Minkoff I've purchased and its definitely going to be my last. I love the styles from this brand but the prices are too high for the poor workmanship and quality. Very disappointed.
on July 11, 2014
I bought this purse in july of 2012, and around 4 months ago, the zipper broke and it seems to be unfixable. On top of that, this purse started showing wear and tear within the first 10 uses. The little gold discs on the strap snag my hair and pull it out all the time which is an annoyance.
on February 24, 2016
This bag became my every day small bag, I LOVE IT. Only thing is my jean dye started rubbing off on it and permanently stained the leather of this purse. Not good. Good thing it was on the back of the purse that no one sees.
on November 8, 2014
Beautiful bag, but the strap is just a little too short on my to look good as a crossbody. For reference, I'm 5'9. It was just a tad too short and didn't look quite right. The purse itself was beautiful, but I had to send it back and continue my quest for a cross-body purse.
on August 1, 2014
I love this bag. I've been looking for this color of small crossbody for a long time, but I never could fine the style I wanted. I wanted something casual but not too casual, something perfect for my everyday look. It is a very small bag but has enough space to carry my wallet, keys, powder compact, phone, and some female sanitary stuff.
on December 10, 2012
I have never owned a cross-body bag, but have been on the hunt for the perfect bag that could be both casual and dressed up a bit. I saw the RM Mini Mac pop up on a Lightning Deal on Cyber Monday and purchased on impulse...I could not be more pleased! Love the almond color, it is a luggage-like shade and is perfect to wear with any color. I am lusting after the black and taupe colors too, now! If you're wondering about this bag, I recommend searching Google Images for the Mini Mac - there are tons of bloggers that have posted photos of it on, and they will make you fall in love!
on December 10, 2014
Perfect casual everyday bag. Arrived quickly, nicely packaged and I received exactly what I was expecting. Beautiful leather and light gold hardware. While the interior of the bag is smaller (I can fit my Vera Bradley all-in-one wallet nicely with one or two other items), I would not have ordered the full size as I feel this is perfect. My only problem is when worn as a cross body, the bag hits on my hip a little shorter than I prefer (I am 5'4"). Otherwise, great bag!