Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Mini MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 19, 2014
I ordered this to have a smaller bag to go out with and use during the day when I did not feel like lugging around my usual huge purse. I love this bag, it is an oxblood red, so it can go with brown or black outfits. In addition the strap is removeable so you can use it as a clutch. It is a great day bag as well, especially if you like to have free hands (for a concert or something). I can fit my phone, compact, money, credit cards, and other goodies in it without a problem. It is great quality and I am sure I will have it for a long time. It comes with extra tassles as well in case some come off. This is my first Rebecca Minkoff bag and I am definitely going to consider buying more.
on March 28, 2014
When this arrived, I considered returning it for days. It's quite small but still very cute. I decided to keep it and haven't regretted that decision at all. I just love it. I love large bags but got tired of lugging them around. This little bag was a perfect solution. I'm thinking of getting it in a few more colors!
on January 18, 2015
I love the Mini Macs, but the description was deceiving. It said that this was 100% leather, but upon opening the package, the purse was 100% pvc. The croc look was nice, but not sure if it was worth the price. I contact Amazon CS and they offered me a couple options, to either get a full refund or a discount on the product. I kept the purse, since it was the perfect size for everyday use. I travel a lot so this is versatile, you can shorten the chain if you want for a shoulder look instead of a cross body. It fits a wallet, lipstick, external phone battery charger, compact and a couple of other items.
on February 14, 2014
Really cute, but about half an inch too narrow as the zipper openings take up at least that much space. Also, the chain seems heavy for this size bag. I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer, but I'm not as wowed as I thought I would be.
on November 22, 2013
This was pretty close to what I was looking for. The color is definitely a deep purple and not a deep red. I was hoping for deep red with brownish undertones, but this is not that. The color is still very rich and pretty.
on October 9, 2013
Perfect sized cross body bag and the leather is really smooth. The gold hardware complements the bag well. This bag also fits a large continental sized wallet which is also a plus.
on January 28, 2014
Perfect sized cross body bag and the leather is really smooth. The color is sepia and not a deep red, I was hoping for deep red .I still love it.This bag is the first bag I bought in Rebecca Minkoff,and I will buy the second.
on March 12, 2015
The bag didn't match the description so I was a bit disappointed at first, but decided to keep it. The bag it self is beautiful and perfect for those of us who are not looking to carry our whole world with us when we go out. I can fit my phone, my wallet, keys and other beauty essentials in this. The strap is also easily detachable so you can use it as a clutch.

I firstly gave this a poor review, due to the misleading description, but the seller was very kind and gave me a refund without me even asking. Excellent customer service. Thank you so much!
on December 23, 2013
I had been thinking about buying this bag for a while. It was on sale and I also received an additional 25% off so I couldn't say no. It's a beautiful bag and I'm really pleased with my purchase. Now I want this bag in more colors! The matching dust bag came with it too.
on September 26, 2014
I really love this handbag, amazing metalic blue, soft & smooth lamb leather, simple design and multi-function usage. The metal parts are light golden, good quality, but a little long for general person. I mean, not tall. And it just contains a small wallet, seveal dailyuse stuffs. So it's not very heavy rathan than MAC.