Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 2, 2015
I placed an order with my friend!
orders the same bag, of course.

But two are much different.
First of all Color is different.
leather is different.
draw arrow different
(blue arrow - knot)
(friend's red arrow- circular cone / my red arrow - Button)
And I don't have man pictures.
friend's bag interior of color blue
my bag interior of color white

why???

my bag imitation??!
review image review image
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2013
I usually carry a mid to large handbag, but I fell in love with the versitility this small bag offers. Great go-to bag for a trip to the grocery store, park, date night, and/or etc... Initially, I was overwhelmed with the color selection, but finally decided on the soft grey. Mine came with silver hardware & nicely placed silver pongs on the bottom of the bag.
The straps are adjustable and can be shortened on one or both sides easily or taken off completely. It can be worn over the shoulder, as a cross-body bag, or without straps as a clutch. I am in love the detailing and the soft supple leather. Although, I believe all RM bags have the same soft leather (I own two other bags by her and the leather is also very soft).
The bag does not come with pockets on the inside, but does have an outside flap with a hidden zipper pocket. I don't store much in there, just gum, and on occasion my C.C because I find it hard to open the clasp when the bag is full.
The bag comes with a royal blue & black polka-dot dust bag that matches the inside lining of the clutch.
I was able to fit my wrist wallet, keys, a small hand lotion, small hand sanitizer, chapstick, cellphone, and sunglass case comfortably.
Overall, great choice for a small bag. I am very satisfied with my purchase. It is pricey for a small bag but try and think of it this way- its like your getting three bags in one. If your having a hard time deciding on color like I did- I would chose a black, grey, or taupe. Those colors are pretty safe and you are more likely to have items in your closet that match.
Hope my review helps you decide.
Currently, I'm on the hunt for an RM with rose gold hardware.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2014
After lots of consideration, I decided to buy this in soft grey. The leather is so soft, and of course I love how you can convert the strap. The chain is a little heavier than I expected, but considering the bag is so small and light I don't mind. The bag looks like it's well-constructed, and I can see it lasting for years. It did come with a dust bag as well, but not inside of it. It arrived on time and well packaged. All the hardware was wrapped in foam to prevent damage. All in all, I love this bag and I would definitely recommend!
on June 11, 2015
It's my second Mini Mac. I allready have a black one. And I Love it.

The size is perfect for me. The colour is a light grey and the silver hard chain matches perfectly. For sure your will see soon signs of wearing but for that's okay.

I can really recommand the Mini Mac, you just have to choose the right colour for you.

I ordered from Austria (Europe) and it took just 10 days for delivery. Perfect.
on March 30, 2013
Before Amazon reviews, what man would ever dare buy a purse for his girlfriend and expect her to actually LOVE IT. She does and now I'm a superstar. She actually REPLACED her favorite Coach purse with this one. There was also a clever bit of marketing inside that had us both smiling when she opened it.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
I bought the bag in "soft grey" and the colour/leather turns out more matt that I imagine.
So it does not look as "classy". i.e. if you want a classier look, go for other colours.

I'm using it mainly for travel and casual days so it's ok.
I might consider getting another colour though cos it's a compact yet roomy bag.
on January 17, 2016
I'm a tall girl (5'9"), so this bag is too short on me. I had to go to the hardware store so I could make the strap longer with some metal clasps. It looks kind of weird now, but I still use it on occasion. It's very small too. I should have ordered the regular MAC bag. Overall, it's a great looking bag though! The quality is great, and the bag itself is gorgeous. This was my first designer bag, and I was impressed with the quality. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a designer bag that won't break the bank. Just keep in mind that if you're taller and/or bigger, it may be too small for your liking! I still really like it though!
on January 5, 2014
cute little bag. Goes with any outfit! Fits anything you'll night for a night out or a shopping trip with friends.
I've ordered the bag form germany and reveived it 6 days later. All went well, no duty problems. Thanks Amazon.
on May 13, 2015
I really love Rebecca Minkoff, and I love this bag as well. But the clr is bit darker than the picture. Other than the clr, I am satisfied with this item. Shipping was pretty fast even though I ordered it abroad.
on December 27, 2013
The bag arrived in silver hardwear rather than gold hardwear as it appears on the photo, called for a replacement but the second came in also with silver hardwear. No choice but have to return it.