5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
Published 21 months ago by Deanna

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke.
I bought this purse in july of 2012, and around 4 months ago, the zipper broke and it seems to be unfixable. On top of that, this purse started showing wear and tear within the first 10 uses. The little gold discs on the strap snag my hair and pull it out all the time which is an annoyance.
Published 2 days ago by J.P

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, October 14, 2012
Deanna (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This is my go-to bag. I'd been eyeing it for a long time, but couldn't decide if it was worth the money since there are so many cheaper dupes. I finally decided to take the plunge when a good friend said it was worth it. And yes it is worth EVERY PENNY. It looks amazing with any outfit and for just about any occasion. The gold hardware dresses up anything - great for lazy days! The fact that it's genuine leather means that it will last. You can wear it cross body for a sportier look (with tanks or tees), or down one shoulder for a more classic look with dresses, sweaters, and coats! It's great especially for travel - I receive a ton of compliments from strangers (on both coasts!) whenever I wear this out - and that is a testament to how classic and versatile the Mini Mac really is. It also comes with the cutest dust bag that matches the inner lining!

Tips -
The front pocket is secure with a zipper underneath the buckle flap, and great for placing smaller items like cash and cards
The bigger pocket fits perfectly my smartphone, digital camera, lip gloss, pepper spray, and keys
Try to keep your hair away under the shoulder strap - mine inevitably gets caught between the buttons and the strap (this is the only slightly annoying thing)
Use a leather protectant spray to keep the leather looking good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 21, 2013
I'm very pleased with this bag. The leather is of a noticeably better quality than a work bag that I paid half this price for , and the stitching and fixtures are perfect on the Mini Mac that I have received. I was afraid it might be a bit too 'blingy' for everyday, but it isn't, it looks sharp and stylish enough to travel with me from dawn to dusk and casual evening. As far as size, I like a smaller purse, not the overnight sized bags that are so popular. The Mini Mac is big enough to comfortably hold my wallet, checkbook, glasses, cell phone, a compact, lipstick and comb. The strap hangs comfortably off my shoulder. If you are very tall, you might want to see this bag in a brick and mortar store before purchase as the cross body style hangs at the top of my hip, I am 5'6". At the time of my purchase, this bag was on sale for 30% off Weds - Sun. Bless Amazon, they put sales up on one day, and take them down the next, week after week. Probably boosting sales during slack days.

4.0 out of 5 stars The chain color is wrong, February 17, 2014
I received black with gold. But the picture is silver.
The picture changed ofter. black with silver chain or black with gold chain.
It makes me confused.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, October 11, 2013
I bought this purse for my wife and she is very happy....she likes it for going to the market, and errands or when we go out for a bite

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bag I own, October 10, 2013
I have two Rebecca Minkoff bags - this one and the larger Mac Clutch. This one is my favorite! It's the perfect size for nighttime and weekend use when I don't need to carry around all my work day supplies. I like it better than the larger version because it's not as heavy. It still holds a decent amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for most things, September 26, 2013
Love that you can wear it dressed up or down. perfect size for your wallet phone keys and lipstick! Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch, January 15, 2013
Cute purse, exactly as pictured. Leather is so soft and color was perfect. My daughter loved it. Great purchase at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clutch / everyday bag, February 27, 2013
I love it! Super trendy; big enough to hold everything I really need, but small enough for a night out or a day sightseeing in a big city. I love the crossbody chain & the long tassles. The only thing I would say is that the photo is more brown, & the real taupe color bag is more taupe-y (greyer). I'm actually pleased with the color it is, because it goes better with brown & black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody, August 22, 2013
I absolutely love this purse. I had been waiting a long time to buy one, so when the cyber monday sale hit last year, I snapped it up. I haven't regretted my purchase since. A beautiful, well-crafted purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 19, 2013
Shipped and received fast!!! Very pretty color. I saw this at the mall and wanted to buy it, when I decided to it was gone. So it was a great relief that I found it online. Came in perfect condition. No scratches at all. Genuine leather and a real rebecca minkoff product. The only thing I dnt like is the chain part cause its gold, I thought it was silver.

Rate and Discover Movies