5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 12 months ago by L&MB

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke.
I bought this purse in july of 2012, and around 4 months ago, the zipper broke and it seems to be unfixable. On top of that, this purse started showing wear and tear within the first 10 uses. The little gold discs on the strap snag my hair and pull it out all the time which is an annoyance.
Published 2 months ago by J.P

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 21, 2013
I'm very pleased with this bag. The leather is of a noticeably better quality than a work bag that I paid half this price for , and the stitching and fixtures are perfect on the Mini Mac that I have received. I was afraid it might be a bit too 'blingy' for everyday, but it isn't, it looks sharp and stylish enough to travel with me from dawn to dusk and casual evening. As far as size, I like a smaller purse, not the overnight sized bags that are so popular. The Mini Mac is big enough to comfortably hold my wallet, checkbook, glasses, cell phone, a compact, lipstick and comb. The strap hangs comfortably off my shoulder. If you are very tall, you might want to see this bag in a brick and mortar store before purchase as the cross body style hangs at the top of my hip, I am 5'6". At the time of my purchase, this bag was on sale for 30% off Weds - Sun. Bless Amazon, they put sales up on one day, and take them down the next, week after week. Probably boosting sales during slack days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, October 11, 2013
I bought this purse for my wife and she is very happy....she likes it for going to the market, and errands or when we go out for a bite

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch, January 15, 2013
Cute purse, exactly as pictured. Leather is so soft and color was perfect. My daughter loved it. Great purchase at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clutch / everyday bag, February 27, 2013
I love it! Super trendy; big enough to hold everything I really need, but small enough for a night out or a day sightseeing in a big city. I love the crossbody chain & the long tassles. The only thing I would say is that the photo is more brown, & the real taupe color bag is more taupe-y (greyer). I'm actually pleased with the color it is, because it goes better with brown & black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody, August 22, 2013
I absolutely love this purse. I had been waiting a long time to buy one, so when the cyber monday sale hit last year, I snapped it up. I haven't regretted my purchase since. A beautiful, well-crafted purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 19, 2013
Shipped and received fast!!! Very pretty color. I saw this at the mall and wanted to buy it, when I decided to it was gone. So it was a great relief that I found it online. Came in perfect condition. No scratches at all. Genuine leather and a real rebecca minkoff product. The only thing I dnt like is the chain part cause its gold, I thought it was silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 17, 2013
The color is brighter than screen but I like it! The length of strap is just look like me (I'm 165cm tall)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse!, February 27, 2013
So cute! Very happy with purchase! Color is nuetral and works well in all seasons. Can be dressed up or down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, February 15, 2013
Perfect size, awesome color, great quality. I get compliments on it all the time and it goes with pretty much everything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, January 19, 2013
I love it. If I could I would buy every Color. It has lots of space for a small purse. I would buy the purse again.

Rate and Discover Movies