Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 20, 2014
They must have fixed the issue with people receiving the wrong bag, because I got the exact silver mini mac that I wanted, as pictured, for a great sale price. I love the size, stylish looks and buttery soft leather of mini mac bags, and this one is no exception. The silver color is gorgeous and will go with many outfits. It holds a wallet, a phone, keys, and a few papers and makeup items. Anything more than that an the leather will stretch and distend the purse. I have never had the issue that some have with the strap catching in my long hair, and I have three of these bags.
on March 19, 2014
Do not belive this Photo of silver mini mac.

The color on the page seemed like bronze,But I received a shiny silver bag.
on December 10, 2013
Beware! The Scarlet Red was not a true red....looks just like the Bubblegum color I've seen online...sadly I have to return it. I'm not allowed to exchange for a different color!
on January 15, 2014
The Color is completely different from the photo online!At first,the color is silver,the whole bag toally silver,but now it was changed online,it is brown with only a little silver!I have recevied is the brown color!
on March 21, 2014
it is different from photo!!

it is totally different!!

i thought it is same as photo but i am disappointed
on September 30, 2014
I'm loving the silver color. I wanted something different than the average Rebecca Minkoff bag and this bag is it. Plus, it goes with everything. I might even wear it with my silver Sam Edelman brogues.
on March 16, 2014
Thise color is unique. I like it.
Design are popular
And comfortable.
Good for light walking getting free hands

GOOD PRICE
on March 31, 2014
Screen and different color. Real silver color.
I hope the quick-change screen colors.
I received really is a silver color.
on February 14, 2014
Was really looking forward to receiving this bag... Until it was bright metallic and not at all what was called 'silver' in the picture. How hard is it to put up the right picture? Sent it back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2014
It's real Silver color. Don't expect like gold mixed. It is just just silver as we know. Seller has to change the picture.