Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Cross-Body Handbag
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2015
This is a classic bag for events where you only need to carry few items(phone, wallet, keys, lip balm, etc). Perfect for formal and informal events. Interior capacity: It will fit an iPhone 6 box (see photo). The box is approximately 4.5 cm (H) by 15.5 cm (L) and 8 cm (W). In my opinion, the leather feels soft, and it looks classy. If you are obsessed with the Chanel bags then it won't satisfy you. Overall, I think it is a great bag. I would recommend it to everyone.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 16, 2014
GOOD BAG.However,this color is not my thought, but it is pretty good.
review image
on November 30, 2013
I love the mini affair line a lot when I got the mint colored last year. So I ordered this black oneto go with winter clothing. However, the quality of the leather definitely drops. It is not as supple and soft like the mint one. It is also thinner, and feels cheaper. It is still a stylish bag with decent quality. I am disappointed only because I was expecting the same quality as before. For those who had no comparison, this is still a good purchase, especially at the sale price, 139.99 + extra 20-25% off
on July 2, 2013
Wear it casual or formal, this bag transforms your look with a chic, flirty flair...I wear different bags depending on the mood I'm in, or the occasion...with this, I can wear it anytime or anywhere....The size is small just enough for the essentials so when I go to work i can slip it right into my bigger purse and I'm good to go after work for a casual outing or a night out with friends...I also love the black color since it blends right into whatever clothes you wear...and the gold chain is just so gorgeous as it adds a hint of sophistication and class into your look...I initially wanted to return this but after trying it on I changed my mind...I just couldn't let it go.
on January 4, 2014
The bag is very light so very good for traveling.. Surprisingly good size too..able to fit in quite a bit of stuff. Not easily scratch material.. Like it very much. Will try to get more colours... I have a friend that owned 5 colours
on February 20, 2016
I bought the bag in "pewter" (as labeled on Amazon), but it was really "light gold" in color (which is what the label on the bag said). Nice looking and very much what the picture described. As for all those reviewers that are negative on the size, uh, the name says "mini", so I'm not sure what they expected. Buy this if you don't want to wear a big bag.
on July 19, 2014
I love this bag, Chanel style without breaking my wallet: $200 vs $4000. On the first look, the size seemed to be small. But once I put it on my shoulder, the size looks perfect. You just have to believe that the designer did not design the bag without reasons. All my friends and colleagues like it very much.
on September 9, 2015
I love the bag. It is of great quality, the straps are the perfect length. It fits the essentials...phone, keys, lipstick,, small wallet and a few other items It fits for a dressy or casual outfit. it's a classic.
review image
on November 9, 2013
Perfect! Love the lining fabric, quilted leather and the adjustable chain strap. So Chic very trendy and great for the season and next
on October 9, 2013
I really love it. I bought it as a gift and my mom totally love it. Also, the quality is good. I am gonna buy one for myself.