5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Clutch
This clutch is perfect. I got the black one and I love the gold hardware and soft leather. I can't wait to use mine.
Published 8 months ago by S@die

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
No outside zipper, basically an overpriced erin pouch. Cost too much for what it is, would rather buy a real clutch.
Published 22 months ago by Edgar Allen Poe

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Clutch, February 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wristlet, February 10, 2014
I purchased this wristlet for a few reasons. First of all I had been looking everywhere for a beautiful, quality made, and functional wristlet for a few months. Something I could throw my large phone (Galaxy S4), a little change purse/wallet, and a lip gloss into while I run errands and drop my kids off at various places, not wanting to lug around my M.A.B. mini. The main reason I went with this one is because of the size. While other wristlets claim that they will fit "most" smartphones, my Galaxy S4 with an Otterbox case is extremely large and does not fit into them, no matter how I finagle it. And if I did somehow manage to fit it in, there was no room for anything else. While this wristlet is thin, it is still large enough to carry all of my essentials (scaled down of course). It is well constructed and the leather is soft and beautiful. I am very pleased with my newest Rebecca Minkoff purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, December 12, 2012
Soft leather, medium sized pouch that fits more things than a smaller wristlet. can fit phone, long wallet, make up, and more. Love it!

Rebecca Minkoff Skinny Mac Patent 15WILLCHO2 Wallet