5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Handbag (Apparel)
I am very much a minkette, and I Love this bag it is very simple and rather elegant. There is not a lot of bells and whistle and I know a lot of you ladies out there like that, but I like clean lines. This bag is well laid out with compartments that will keep me organized. I also like the outside zip pocket under the flap which is where I'll keep my cell. The leather is beautiful and the polka dot blue lining is really nice I thought that the chain would make this bag heavy, but I didn't find it heavy at all. I like the size of this bag is what I was looking for and I'm going to use it as more of an evening bag. Overall this is a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it !!!!, May 22, 2013
This bag is so AMAZING !

I live in Paris in France and there is not Rebecca Minkoff brand and when I saw this bag in Amazon i didn't hesitate to buy it and I love very much my purchase !!!

The leather and the size are just like I wanted !

I'm so happy to wear this bag in Paris' streets :)

Thanks Rebecca Minkoff !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Handbag (Apparel)
It's the perfect size and it arrived very soon after ordering. I wish it was available in more colors and maybe a little larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, March 26, 2014
The only problem I have is that I thought this bag wad a normal navy color.....this more a light to medium blue is going pies a challenge to actually use. Not my taste. However the bag is lovely and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars in love with this bag!, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Handbag (Apparel)
absolutely gorgeous bag! very well made, functional and versatile, can be used from day to night! I am in love with it. I got the black one, the bag I received has black and white print lining, which in my view is prettier than the last season's polka dot lining. Very happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend this bag.

Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Bag,Black,One Size