5.0 out of 5 stars Minty Fresh & Beautiful!
Published 15 months ago by Sari Luna

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappoint at Amazon
It's a cool bag, good desigh,can go with many dressing styles.
But i recieve a bag with many defects,some scratches,and a long folds.
i love this bag but Amazon disappoint me too much this time.
I'm a overseas buyer so all i can do is to keep it.
Published 1 month ago by clearlove

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty Fresh & Beautiful!, August 8, 2013
I have ordered this bag in Mint, and it is so beautiful and fresh in person! I'm excited that Amazon updated the stock picture so you can see it's true beauty. The color in real life is like a lighter version of Tiffany and Co's blue. It's so perfect for summer and spring. And the lining? It's that gorgeous white/black lining which complements the Mint color and Silver hardware BEAUTIFULLY! Out of the very many RM bags I've owned in the past, this Mint Swing was the only one that I fell madly in love with. And oh, that leather? Unbelievably soft and the leathery smell is so scrumptious. It makes me smile every time I use this gorgeous bag. Rebecca Minkoff did a fantastic job!

Now for the review on the bag itself: This bag is most definitely roomy! There's pockets almost all over this bag. There's a zippered pocket on the front of the bag (hidden underneath the flap), two large divided compartments with a zippered pocket nestled between them, one wall zipper pocket and a metro card pocket below it, and 2 cellphone pockets. Just hopefully enough to store all your most needed essentials! This bag closes with a single magnetic closure. The chain strap can be worn as crossbody or on the shoulder, too. This bag is so fun and versatile that I recommend it to every RM fan! I love my Swing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds Alot!, February 24, 2014
ChrisNY (Upstate NY USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This small bag holds a lot more than I thought it would. Lots of pockets/sections helps though if you fill it up too much, it can be difficult to easily slide things out (think of a wallet with tight credit card pockets...). My only quibble is the handle which makes the bag a bit heavy. But the chain strap looks good, stays on the shoulder and is easy to adjust. Very nice leather and overall quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Handbag, June 7, 2013
I love this bag with so many pockets inside and one outside. I wish it had a pocket for the cell phone outside.

4.0 out of 5 stars plenty of pockets, September 14, 2014
Very nice purse, but too big for my needs. I've been carrying the RM 5-zip crossbody, but thought it might be nice to have something a little larger for a change. The chain strap makes it very heavy, but it also makes the bag more visually interesting. As I purchased the bag for almost half-off, I'll keep it. Plenty of pockets to keep things organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful & I love it!, May 3, 2014
I've paid attention to this bag for a long time. When there was discount, I bought it. I like the style & the size. My friends said it was beautiful! It fits me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color is very positive. Design is beautiful. I am very like it very much!, April 17, 2014
The material of pure leather,Color is very positive. Design is beautiful. Suitable for the summer.I am very like it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, March 20, 2014
I love the look and feel of this bag.......wish it was a little bigger but carrying less stuff is a good thing..I have had a lot of people stopping me to ask about it. It was delivered quickly also

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Functional, February 26, 2014
Love the orangish color, large enough space to put a small 5x7 notebook, wallet, cosmetic bag, pen, cell phone, and sunglass case.

5.0 out of 5 stars For that someone special, October 17, 2013
Good quality, great looking bag! It's kinda heavy probably due to the chain strap. But this one is definitely worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, August 22, 2013
I love this bag whoever said that the leather quality was low is completely wrong the chain makes a bag a little bit heavy but we can compensate for this by The Amazing number of pockets. convertible strap length is also great feature I use this bag day and night

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›