5.0 out of 5 stars just like the picture!
The color is just like the picture.this blue one looks so cute and beautiful. It's not very big. But it's well packed and delivered very fast. I think it's a good idea for someone who need a small bag.
Published 10 months ago by hong hong

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
There is a little wrinkle in the bag.
Published 25 days ago by min shi

5.0 out of 5 stars just like the picture!, January 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, January 2, 2014
Very practical and stylish. Love the saffiano leather. I don't have to worry about how the leather will look if I accidentally spill something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, true to color, March 10, 2014
Love the rose gold shade of the leather! A very unique piece, and it's true to the photo as shown. The size is very handy, can fit a phone, wallet, sunglasses, compact camera and a few other smaller items. Decently roomy and can hold the essentials, but might be small if you want to bring more stuff out.The sling makes it very handy too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Valentines Day to Me, February 14, 2014
Love this mini tote! There is an inside pattern, comes with a dust bag for safe keeping, and an extra tasle. The bag is sturdy and keeps my things organized. It holds a lot for a mini bag: phone sunglasses wallet keys lipstick etc it really has the perfect amount of space

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
I like it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good experience, July 4, 2014
it‘s a little small

4.0 out of 5 stars Front pocket is basically useless, i could not even get my credit card ..., November 19, 2014
ITS SO CUTE!! Already thinking of getting in another color. But its really tiny. It can fit lesser stuff compared to a mini 5zip / mac. Edges are hard and quite 'sharp'. Front pocket is basically useless, i could not even get my credit card to slip in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 28, 2014
Really love it, although it's a bit smaller than I think, still very beautiful

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 3, 2014
There is a little wrinkle in the bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars A different color from 'Scarlet', March 26, 2014
I wanted to buy a scarlet one, but I cannot find it anywhere else. Then I felt thrilled after I 'found' it here. The description was 'scarlet', but the color was not. I did not like the color, but it said 'scarlet'.

But last week I reentered the link, and found that the description has been changed! Amazon change the color description to 'hot red'!!!

Can't believe that. So what I got was 'hot red'. That's why my 'scarlet' bag looks so different from the 'scarlet' one on Minkoff official website.

But it's too late to return! Although I only used it for once -- since the color was .... not that good.

It's such a great shame, I should have returned the bag as soon as I noticed the difference.......Regret so much........