5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals!
Published on May 25, 2012 by Diana OKeefe

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes but run small
I love the style and quality of these shoes but they run a bit small and narrow. A larger size would render the ankle area to large.
I'm going to keep them and hope they stretch out enough to be comfortable.
Published 6 months ago by Gloria G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals!, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Rebecca Minkoff Women's Bettina Sandal (Shoes)
I have these iRebecca Mitcoff sandals in neon pink from a NYC store and also have the matching mini Mac handbag! They are so stylish and comfortable. After the first time wearing them, they were molded almost to my foot and so comfy! I also bought the neon yellow ones and matching mini Mac handbag too! Maybe Rebecca has a matching bag for these! The zipper makes it a breeze to get into!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes but run small, February 20, 2014
I'm going to keep them and hope they stretch out enough to be comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, January 28, 2014
I usually wear between a 10 and a 10.5. I ordered the 10.5 and found this shoe to be narrow and too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit..., June 20, 2014
These shoes will probably require some breaking in, but I was surprised at how exactly they fit - I normally wear a size 6 and bought a 6.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE!!!!, May 14, 2014
Mindy Mindy (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
They look awesome and they get compliments and attention! They fit well too... I wish I could buy these in other colours!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars The shoe is fine but it is the condition that was not!, January 13, 2014
I love this brand of shoe and if I purchased this shoe new than I may not had a problem but I but it in "Good Condition" which I read meant that it was tried on and not worn but the left shoe had over half of the name worn off the heel, which is where it is label with the designers name. This shoe also had a large 2 inch deep dark scratch on the shiny top! If it had not cost time and energy to ship it back, I most certainly would have! Great, beautiful shoe that fits to size and I could not have bought it cheaper new than what you can buy here on amazon.com so I may just get another pair but NEW!

Rebecca Minkoff Women's Bettina Sandal