Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebel Passion
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

33%
67%
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on September 4, 2005
The heroine is a doormat and the hero is a total jerk. I kept flipping back to look at the cover to be sure Krahn had really written this book. It's that bad. An early effort that shows and which should be left on a dusty shelf somewhere.
on September 4, 2000
Rebel Passion is a delightful read recommended for all Betina and would-be Betina's fans. The protaganists, Aria Dunning and Tynan Rutland, are witty and engaging; the subplots and supporting characters like M. Jamison and Fred Mueller are equally enthralling. Set against the backdrop of America's struggle for independence, Rebel Passion combines colorful political history with hot sensuous passion. Read on!
Betina's earlier works are more in-depth and fascinating, compared to her recent productions. I do understand she's trying out new styles but I would advise her to go back to basics as that is what we love most about her - writing wonderful stories!
on June 14, 2008
This is the worst book, I've ever read. The hero was a sadist and the heroine a clingy doormat. It was painful to get through, but I had to see how it ended. I'm unable to remember most of it, just that it was very bad.