4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bundle
Product arrived on time, with all accessories! Overall great deal. Really happy with purchase. Everything i need as a start-up user of DSLR camera and even more. Camera is mint, tripod is super since its really light weight, and so many type of lenses and accessories..:). Would recommend!!!
Published on December 10, 2011 by Zach

Published on August 15, 2012 by Rosa María Migliore

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bundle, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens (Black)+58mm 2x Telephoto lens + 58mm Wide Angle Lens (3 Lens Kit!!!) W/32GB SDHC Memory +Extra Battery/Charger+3 PIece Filter Kit+Case+Full Size Tripod+Accessory Kit (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars buy a Cannon camera came defective and did not answer ... liars not buy here, August 15, 2012
The purchase of this camera was a failure, came with factory defects and threw me an error 30 on the screen (not take pictures). I sent emails more than 7 to the store to exchange or ask a refund and I never specifically said we could solve the problem. Never gave me the shipping address. This camera is my tool for work and had to send in a Canon repair shop, the repair cost of more than $ 300. I have the repair bill and replaced the item. I feel cheated by the store from which you purchased this combo with great enthusiasm and I solved my problem. Still I have hopes that the store will handle defective camera and extra spending had to cancel for repair

You wrote me several emails saying that they could only cover up to $ 100 of the amount paid, but I had to delete the negative comment had placed the money to me and it would take 3 to 5 business days for refund, and then delete the comment and directed and now they tell me that I will return any money I feel cheated by you are a metirosos I have more than a month on this problem and I solved all I have saved all emails showing what I say, do not buy in this store are liars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 24, 2012
I bought this few days ago. It arrive at 22, one day before my estimated shipping time (it was 23- 25) I liked the way that It came earlier than it said.
However, I was one thing that I was not satisfied, 1- UV, Florescent, Polarizer Filter Kit was damaged However, seller tried to solve this. and I'm glad in result
I was happy with the camera. Its good for gift, they really liked it . I am happy with tripod, memory card, camera bag- small size so that it is actually easy to carry around . I gave as gift to someone and they loved what I gave to them
Overall, the UV, Florescent, Polarizer Filter Kit was damaged , seller was nice to solve problem.
My rate of product was
Kit Includes!
1- Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens USA w/ All Supplied Accessories - Pretty good. Well what do I say? This was reason why I ordered it if it was not good I would be really mad
1- 32GB SDHC Memory Card #Don't Miss a Memory!# -it was good too. I was little worried because picture did not said anything about class, but this was 10 class which was pretty good.
1- USB SDHC Memory Card Reader #Download Images Quicker!# -
1- Lithium Ion High Capacity Battery #Great for Vacation!# -Good
1- Ac/Dc Rapid Battery Charger #Great For Vacation!# -Good
1- UV, Florescent, Polarizer Filter Kit#Protect Your Lens!# - it was damaged so, I `m not sure how it works
1- 58mm 2x telephoto lens - it was okay, if you do close zoom you defiantly see lens through screen #You can see black round on screen if you do close zoom#
1- 58mm Super Wide Angle Lens -
1- Shock Proof Case #Protect Your Camera!# - small but it does its job (actually its better than bigger one for bundle kit because I have DSLR myself and my bag is TOO big so, I think it was smart idea to have smaller bag.
1- Professional Full Size Tripod 1- Memory Card Wallet #Protect Your Photos!# - memory card wallet wise, I don't think it is really useful but maybe other ppl might use it for other thing but tripod wise my friend was really happy with it . and it looked good.
1- Pack of LCD Screen Protectors #Protect from Dust And Scratches!# it does its job
1- Lens/LCD Cleaning Kit -
1- Mini Table Size Tripod -cute , okay

I would recommend this product because it is good deal, except the lens it was great deal and seller was nice enough to give me option. I think it is great kit for starter .

1.0 out of 5 stars Lenses are incorrect, August 2, 2012
Lenses included with this bundle do not work wit this camera with out converter rings which are at best unrealiable. Contacted the seller 2 times and got a run around. File a claim with Amazon lets see where it goes

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannon EOS Rebel, June 2, 2013
Product was as expected. The Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Even if Just for the Camera, February 16, 2013
The only thing bad about this package is that the little tripod is low quality and the case is a bit awkward for storing the camera and lenses. Otherwise, the product is great and the camera works wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice package, July 15, 2012
Good: Many nice extra's with the camera. The good ones are the uv filter, extra battery, class 10 sdcard, and car charger. The tripod is ok, but I will be buying a new one. The bag isnt any bigger than the camera and lens, so expect to buy a new one.

Bad: Really none, as after reading other reviews, there were no surprises on the bag.

Overall, I would purchase again. Delivery was timely, and customer service answered my questions quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal - best I can tell, May 15, 2012
We were interested in moving from a point&click camera to DSLR, and all of the research pointed to this camera. This kit contained everything as listed in the description. If it is important to you for everything to be the same brand name, you might be disappointed. For instance, this is a Canon camera, but one of the lenses was Vivitar. It worked right out of the box, no problems. We also purchased the "For Dummies" book from Amazon, and we are working our way through it. Looking forward to taking lots of cool pictures this summer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, May 31, 2013
I'm not an expert in cameras also I'm not a photographer... But this camera is my best friend in trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, February 21, 2013
The kit is great for a beginning photographer. I did replace the sd card and the bag pretty quickly, but overall I use everything else on a regular basis. I am very happy with it.

Rate and Discover Movies