- File Size: 1228 KB
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Publisher: The Chronicle of Higher Education (July 24, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 24, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008OMUHRC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #802,869 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Rebooting the Academy Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Rebooting the Academy 12 Tech Innovators Who Are Transforming Campuses
Introduction - Jeffrey R. Young, Chronicle of Higher Education
1. Salman Khan, Khan Academy
Profile: An Outsider Calls for a Teaching Revolution
Essay: YouTube U. Beats YouSnooze U.
2. Daniel J. Cohen, George Mason University
Profile: A Digital Humanist Puts New Tools in the Hands of Scholars
Essay: Is Google Good for History?
3. François Grey, Tsinghua University
Profile: One Researcher's Solution to the Data Deluge: Enlist `Citizen Scientists'
Essay: Opening Up Science, One Lab at a Time
4. Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Modern Language Association
Profile: An Academic Hopes to Take the MLA Into the Social Web
Essay: Networking the Field
5. Bradley C. Wheeler, Indiana U.
Profile: A Business Professor Turned CIO Practices What He Teaches
Essay: Fixing the High Price of Textbooks
6. Robert W. Mendenhall Western Governors U.
Profile: A President Brings a Revolutionary University to Prominence
Essay: Using Technology to Build a New Kind of University
7. Jim Groom, U. of Mary Washington
Profile: Self-Described `EduPunk' Says Colleges Should Abandon Course-Management Systems
Essay: Innovation As a Communal Act
8. Adrian Sannier, Pearson
Profile: Software Evangelist Wants to Put Learning-Management Software in the Cloud
Essay: Education's Digital Shift: If Not Now, When?
9.Read more ›