Mistresses 2 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rebuild In the second season premiere, Savi reclaims her life after nearly dying.
2. Boundaries April begins an affair with a handsome artist; Joss and Harry clash.
3. Open House Joss is caught in the middle when Savi and Harry clash.
4. Friends With Benefits Savi finds a connection with a man other than Dom.
5. Playing With Fire Savi's sister and friends are concerned about her secret camaraderie.
6. What Do You Really Want? Savi has an epiphany that challenges her relationship with Dom.
7. Why Do Fools Fall in Love? April confronts Daniel hoping he'll come clean.
8. An Affair to Surrender The four best friends help Savi say goodbye to her house.
9. Coming Clean A shocking phone call brings April's past back to haunt her.
10. Charades April learns the identity of her stalker.
11. Choices April faces the ultimate betrayal; Joss shocks everyone.
12. Surprise Joss plans her engagement party; April helps the FBI.
13. Til Death Do Us Part The girls prepare for Joss's engagement party.
|Starring||Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim|
|Supporting actors||Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan, Brett Tucker, Jason George, Ricky Whittle, Rebeka Montoya, Catherine Haena Kim, Joseph May, Orson Bean, William Ragsdale, Christian Keyes, Ashley Newbrough, Soleil Moon Frye, Kathryn Gordon, Corinne Massiah, Rahvaunia, Flip Schultz, Kayla Compton|
|Producers||Jordan Budde, Nicole Carrasco, Rina Mimoun, Douglas Rae, Josh Reims, Robert M. Sertner, Reid Shane, K.J. Steinberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show watched the whole season 1 on Hulu in a couple days was so addicted and had to see more found it on Amazon yay! This show is so fun I really enjoy it!Published 12 days ago by Jennifer Nichols
Fun show packed with drama and good relationships. I am really curious to see where the writers go in the next season!Published 19 days ago by Katherine Glasgow
Love this show! Started as a guilty pleasure but am actually really enjoying the characters and plot development. Can't wait for season 3!Published 21 days ago by Deb Bracewell
Absolutely love this show and I'm so glad that they have decided to return for season 2.Published 22 days ago by Dana