5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher's Building Blocks Really Work!
Published on July 19, 2001 by Sharon E. Cathcart

3.0 out of 5 stars Rebuilding Workbook
This is excellent for someone going through a divorce or in the beginning stages.
Published on March 7, 2006 by C. Bruno

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher's Building Blocks Really Work!, July 19, 2001
This review is from: Rebuilding Workbook: When Your Relationship Ends (Rebuilding Books) (Paperback)
In December of 1999, I was planning my wedding. In February 2000, my then-fiance broke our engagement (and went on to marry someone else). I was quite devastated by the breakup and went through many levels of anguish. There were also lots of things for me to work on -- like, what I might have done to contribute to the breakup. Fisher's "Rebuilding" theory was extremely useful. Fisher uses the principle of building blocks to help work through each issue, or "stumbling block." One example that stuck with me was the "stumbling block" of "I didn't do enough, or didn't try hard enough." The "rebuilding" block was "I did the best I could" While this may seem simplistic, the "rebuilding blocks" served as excellent reminders of the good things in life. If you have suffered a relationship loss, please check out this book. You will find many useful ideas, and will assuredly feel better as a result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebuilding Workbook: When your relationship ends, January 9, 2007
This book is an absolute must for anyone going through a relationship breakup. The book sets out all the different phases of breakup grief and gives you some logic and hope in a crazy, painful time.

I first discovered this book in 1999 and have recommended it to everyone whom has been in the same situation since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook as companion to "Rebuilding" book, March 3, 2006
Although this workbook is meant to go along with the "Rebuilding" workshop, it can still be used without the workshop, in conjunction with the "Rebuilding" book. It has some additional information to think about and exercises to do as you are healing from the loss of your relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful for Self Esteem and Self Acceptance, December 12, 2008
Am a therapist. Found book once at discount used store. Found many pages trauma patients could relate to, especially those needing to 'feel' to 'understand their need to reattach to feelings' and those feeling abandoned or alone. Purchased book to go with the workbook. Many truths.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rebuilding Workbook is a workbook that you gotta have to go with the book. It helped me to write out my feelings., December 4, 2013
Misdonna (Anchorage, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This book helped me a couple of times when I was going thru a breakup that I thought I couldn't live with. It helped me know and understand what and why I was going thru these emotions and how long it takes to heal enough to actually grow and mature thru this experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars not new but still the best, March 13, 2009
Mike H. "counselmike" (Wheaton, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Fisher applies stages of grief to the divorce/break-up process so you can make sense of your experience and not feel so crazy. Good book, good advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book for anyone going through turmoil as your life ..., August 9, 2014
Cat lover (Upstate,NY USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great book for anyone going through turmoil as your life turns upside down. Initially I just bought the book which is very helpful and then I discovered this workbook. The two of them work great together. Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best self help ever, September 25, 2011
I have been to numerous divorce classes and therapy and this book and workbook is so enlightening. I cannot imanagine anyone not benefiting from this workbook if you do the journaling required

5.0 out of 5 stars great information, April 23, 2012
I was recommended this book and it really held valuable steps for the process.
this book is a great resource.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, June 12, 2014
Good book with good exercises. It will help my clients who are getting over a divorce. Glad I got it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rebuilding Workbook: When Your Relationship Ends (Rebuilding Books)
Rebuilding Workbook: When Your Relationship Ends (Rebuilding Books) by Bruce Fisher (Paperback - January 2, 2001)
$15.95 $13.75