Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 10, 2014
It fits my rails just fine and tightens and stays in place just fine. The only draw back in that it's all made of metal ... nice and sturdy, but the slots where the GoPro camera attaches to does not tighten enough because it's metal and can not flex to squeeze.

The GoPro hand screws DO fit and this mount does come with a standard screw as well.
on April 4, 2014
The product is of solid construction and is a very snug fit on both the rail and Hero3+. My only complaint is that I wish the bolt was about 1/8" longer as the loose jaw of the rail mount falls off the bolt while opening it up wide enough to get it on the rail most of the time. It's not really an issue and I'm still happy with the product though.
on January 6, 2016
Great Mount for the Go-Pro it you need to connect it to a rail. I looked for a good rail mount and did a lot or research but all of them looked flimsy and bulky. This one is great Quality and in my opinion of all the ones i found this one is the BEST.
on September 9, 2015
Fits as it should, solid aluminum, and solid. Photos show a weaver barrel add on, the gopro weaver mount, and a 1/4 screw to gopro adapter. I can level my A5 by holding the camera only. And A5's arent exactly light. These Rec mounts are the real deal.
review image review image review image
on March 5, 2016
Would have been nice to receive the 1/4" 20 mounting screw and knob...only got the rail mount. Didn't bother to return because it doesn't seem to mount to the rail in a stable manner anyway. Flimsy...
on October 23, 2014
The part that connects to the GoPro housing being metal doesn't allow to "pinch" the plastic as you tighten the screw so the camera doesn't stay in place.
on January 9, 2016
Very well made all alluminum. Mounts on gun rail very secure and holds Go Pro perfect.Viewing the video after going through a 12 mag clip in rapid fire is the best part.
on February 12, 2016
Screw is not long enough to close on the rail. I mean I can only fit a hair between the two halves and the screw still won't catch
on February 12, 2015
Have to kinda crank down on it to keep my gopro from moving around but other than that works fine.
on April 19, 2016
This item is NOT as pictured. Will not serve its purpose. I am sending it back.