Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 1, 1999
I was so moved and so appreciative of Ms. Hay's tape that I thought I'd check out customer reviews. There were none and this is really a shame and surprise. Poor marketing, I suppose. And I see this tape can now be purchased for $7.00! I have a shelf full of positive thinking tapes. This one is so good I've sent it to my friends and family. The only negative is that a lot of the tape is devoted to personal testimonials, but they're o.k. and you'll definitely see yourself in at least one of them. Great. A shame it's so poorly marketed. The Best.
on January 10, 2002
This is a good affirmation tape but it does not specify anywhere that part of it was a tape of a live lecture that the author did, so you hear participants questions. The way Louise handles the questions is of value however, so it is not a bad tape, just not a straight 'affirmation' tape, like some of her others.
on July 3, 2007
This is a decent CD to listen to. I give it 4 out of 5 stars because it is a live CD and some of the students issues tend to drag on. If you keep yourself in the right frame of mind you can still glean a lot from these conversations. I love the way Louise reminds one student that receiving her (Louise's) acknowledgement isn't necessary.
It is a good car cd and the mirror work is fun to do.
on July 16, 2009
Let me first say that I love the work of Louise Hay and have recommended her products for years. This is the first one that I have ever been disappointed with. Here's why:
1. the sound quality is dreadful
2. The info was uninspiring and ended abruptly.
3. This is a recording of a live workshop, and it is primarily Louise answering questions re people's issues. This is only helpful for someone who has the particular challenges outlined.
4. This is a recording for listening to with the mind, rather than processing and working through, with the heart. If you are a 'feeler' rather than a 'thinker' this is most probably not going to appeal to you.
5. Personally I have gotten so much more from the audiobook I Can Do It (Louise L. Hay Subliminal Mastery). This cd will give anyone what they need to overcome life challenges. It will work for anyone.
on September 27, 2006
Louise Hay has her very own special style. This CD is wonderfully helpful. It helps you understand how prosperity is directly related to a person's thoughts. This prosperity consciousness is a whole new way of thinking for many of us. It encompasses more than prosperity alone. Louise helps you grasp this. She's a wonderful spiritual teacher and guide, showing you how to use this in your everyday life. I listened to this CD just last night before going to sleep. I find it extemely helpful to listen to this repeatedly, and I highly recommend it.
on February 6, 2007
This CD is a great thing to listen to in the car occasionally, when you need to get yourself back on the right track. I love Louise Hay! This is the recording of a real lecture, with questions. It's not as information-packed as her books, of course, but just the thing for a quick pick-me-up.
on January 3, 2007
This is absolutely the best!!

You won't be sorry... Louise seems to be talking directly to you (I even blushed sometimes when I heard some of the things she said...was she inside my soul???)
As always, Louise is great. I have now 18 CD's by Louise and several are live lectures with one track with good sound quality. However, this is a live lecture and was very poorly edited with 58 tracks (each about a minute long). Because it was so poorly edited, the CD sound does not flow properly. Louise's message is jagged because of the poor editing. If you read my other reviews of Louise Hay's CD's, I gave all of them 5 stars. Louise is superb and the info in this CD is very helpful. I give Louise 5 stars and the editors of this CD a ZERO!!! In order to understand this CD because of the poor editing, I had to listen to it about 6 times! I do not blame Louise Hay for this. However, this lecture should have been on just ONE CD TRACK instead of 58! I think that I was generous in giving this a 4--the reason is Louise Hay's message! (Louise is the ONLY reason that I am give this CD a score of 4).
on December 16, 2005
Heard the CD program, RECEIVING PROSPERITY--written and

read by Louise Hay . . . its subtitle says it all: HOW TO ATTRACT

WEALTH, SUCCESS AND LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE.

Hay, long one of my favorite authors and speakers, says you can

have it all; i.e. provided you use the power of your mind to attract

what you want . . . the key is to put a halt to self-criticism, a

task often easier said than done.

What I really liked about this particular program is that is was

taped live at an actual seminar Hay was presenting . . . my only

regret was that I wasn't in attendance.

There were many useful ideas I gained from listening; among

them:

Say an affirmation: I am open and receptive to all good.

Ask yourself, Do you feel you have an abundance of joy? Or is that

just something you allow yourself a little of now and then.

What we concentrate on increases. Don't concentrate on debt and

bills and negativity.

Don't give money away because you feel guilty.

Clean out your closets so you have room for new things in your life.

Say this affirmation: My income is constantly growing.

If a negative thought comes into your mind, say thank you for

sharing it.

Learn to receive. You don't always have to exchange.

If somebody gives you a compliment, smile and say thank you.

(looking at a mirror) Ask: What can I do to make you happy?

Practice gratitude.
on September 6, 2007
I really like Louise Hay. I have the book I can do it. I thought the information was pretty much the same information but on a different forum. The information is still good but I guess I should have know it was the same basic information.