5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
This book was great! It is just what creative types need to jump start the creative process! It's not a formulaic book with tutorials to follow. You actually have to do the work and have creativity to have this book work for you. It's just what I needed to refresh my skills and creativity. Excellent resource.
Published 23 months ago by Jewelry Magic

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
I was expecting a book that would, "recharge my design batteries" by jump starting ideas and saying, "Hey, have you looked at it this way?" Or perhaps discuss trends and where they're going. I didn't get anything from this book. If you want to buy it, buy mine. It's in great shape. Read once!
Published on May 29, 2009 by JennColsGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, January 11, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., May 29, 2009
JennColsGA "N/A" (Columbus, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Recharge Your Design Batteries (Paperback)

Recharge Your Design Batteries
Recharge Your Design Batteries by John O'Reilly (Paperback - May 12, 2009)
$30.00 $24.25