Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on August 9, 2014
work good
on March 6, 2015
Awesome!!!
on September 18, 2014
Could not get the machine to sync with my computer. You get what you pay for.
on June 12, 2014
This needs to run software that can work with audible. I am unable to download audio books to it. That is what I needed it for.
on June 10, 2014
I bought two and waited two weeks for delivery.The same day they arrived both stopped working. The next day one started working again. I contacted the seller in China and he refused to refund my money for the defective one. Amazon promptly refunded my money after I contacted them. The second still works but the battery won't hold a charge. Cute and tiny players but take your chances with made in China junk.
on May 19, 2014
Save your money, it's a piece of junk. Mine keeps turning itself off, haven't even really gotten to use it yet and I'm already buying a better one (Sandisk has a better one). If it didn't get shipped from Singapore, and cost only $7, I'd be sending it back.
on May 8, 2014
Love the color but that's all this has going for it. HATE it for several reasons: 1)Took forever to download music from computer to this; at least twice as long as older MP3 player I was hoping to replace with this. 2) No instructions and the little sheet that tells you how buttons work, inadequate. It says to hold the arrow to play, yet when did this, every time it just actually turned it off instead, never able to play music. Also very confusing on how to navigate the different modes; only figured it out by shear luck. 3) When went on-line to request to return item, was told it couldn't be returned as is considered a "Hazardous Material" - huh? Should've known that something that costs less than $10 was too good to be true
on May 2, 2014
Did not work there should be a guarantee on things like this to make sure it does work before you get it
on April 24, 2014
not what they say it is. and i got the wrong color. and i cant download my music to it
on April 22, 2014
I actually purchased several different MP3 players to test in order to find the best one since I need to order about a dozen in the near future. Of the four types I ordered, this one by far exceeded my expectations for the following reasons:
> the price is worth every penny
> the case is metal and therefore is much more durable than the others I compared it to as well as 'feeling' like an item of higher quality
> The control buttons had a solid feel and made consistent contact (others were sloppy and hard to press with consistent results)
> All 4 I tested had an LCD screen. This is the ONLY one of the four that actually displayed the name of the file! The others only designated by number which 'track' you were on.

The only negative comment I have is in the area of functionality. It does not allow navigating through folders in order to organize the content. Every item simply resides in one long list.