Recipe for Stevia Soda? I am looking to use the sodastream for making my own soda. Does anyone have any good recipe's? I want to use Stevia instead of Splenda for a sweetner. I prefer cherry cola, but would like to try any recipes that are out there.
asked by LoveToShop on April 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I make a simple syrup of 1 cup stevia to 1 cup water. When I'm finished cooking it I add the flavorings. I have made chocolate syrup using baking cocoa. This made a great cream soda with the addition of a little half and half. I have also made a syrup using half water/half juice and the stevia. I thought it had a nice fresh taste.

A quick and easy flavor is orange juice concentrate. I took a tablespoon of thawed frozen orange juice added about a tablespoon of stevia in a glass. Then I poured in the sparkling water. It was the best orange soda I ever had.
Laura Skamser answered on April 23, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have you tried the flavored stevia drops? My fave is the rootbeer one.Liquid Stevia Root Beer Flavor 2 oz 2 Ounces
M. Shriver answered on April 11, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Do you use liquid or spoonable stevia in your 1 cup to 1 cup mix?
Lori Knutsen answered on July 13, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I used the powder.
Laura Skamser answered on July 14, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi - Could you please tell me how long you cook the simple syrup mixture? Thank you!
MoniqueRamsey answered on December 22, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For a good diet cola recipe, see http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2005454
K. Gibbons answered on February 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›