Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 5, 2014
I purchased the adapter with the intent of mounting a Vac U Lock toy on it to use on my wife. I bought a very cheap little jelly toy for about $9 and was thrilled to find out that it would slide on a near perfect fit. I didn't modify the adapter at all. My wife arrived home and I introduced her to the contraption and she was nervous but excited. We used it a few hours later and she was BLOWN AWAY. She wants to do it again after dinner. This is a great toy. I recommend buying a 1-1/8" stroke saw with adjustable speed and a trigger lock. You set the speed and it can rest on the bed.

P.S. Get a Hitachi magic wand to add to the mix and you can have a rodeo "see if she can ride em for 8 seconds".
88 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2013
I bought this as a cheap alternative to the Vac-u-lock adapter. It's thinner, so I wrapped a piece of foam rubber and some bondage tape around it. It holds the toys in place pretty well. I'll probably still shell out for the real deal eventually, but if you want to experiment with that particular line of toys, this is good for a proof of concept. I use a cheap-o Harbor Freight 18v rechargeable saw with the hinged "shoe" removed, and also took out the trigger safety to make it more comfortable to operate. Definitely "does the job" ;) .
on December 30, 2013
I was torn between this one and a thirty dollar one but this one worked great. It has a good weight to it too and actually seems better quality than I thought it was. Very happy with the purchase and extremely happy with the price.

Edit (Jan 2016)
I still have this and it still works great for the vaculock purposes after years of use. The saw is actually wearing down on me before this thing has. Ordering a second
review image review image
on March 7, 2014
Worked wonderfully for remodeling our bedroom. A great alternative to some overpriced adapters. Bring a smile to your wife's face when you finish what you started with this handy device.
on October 18, 2015
I just laughed when i opened it. Although I didnt look at the specific length of this item, I kind of expected it to do the job that everyone talks about using it for. When It arrived, I just shook my head. How is this supposed to support any dildo that has length to it? I tried many different dildo's out of the toy box and none would be supported by this. If I took two of these and connected them to each other, that would work far better.
on August 9, 2015
It works okay with the vac u lock system, but it is a bit short and runs into the Sawzall guard, making the attachment fall off... you may need to buy two of them to make it long enough to "work" properly.
on February 13, 2015
The Greatest cheat item yet, much better than spending 75 bucks on one made specifically for what you want to make. Simply wrap a couple of wraps of electrical tape around the end (3 or 4 wraps) and you have a home made vac-u-lok attachment that works on a reciprocating saw. To be upfront though, a dewalt reciprocating saw's wide open speed is too much for anyone to handle. You will have to operate it at 1/4 - 1/3 speed max. I'm sure you are thinking "Yea right, mine can handle more" but it will be your night ending early if you think you are going to run it wide open.
on January 14, 2015
Perfect vaculock attachment, the doc johnson slide on and never slude off until it was time to clean the doc johnson... Make sure the saw has viarable speed and a lock on it.. Mine claimed it did but i havent figure it out yet.. Wife loved it..
on April 29, 2014
If one were to, say, combine this with a vac-u-lock style adapter that fits in the chuck, I'm sure you can figure out the rest. Just don't go too fast or deep, or you're asking for trouble.
on May 30, 2015
I had a difficult time getting my saw to attach to one of the included plates (it comes with two). Not sure if the plates are different but one of the plates worked fine. I also tested it on a Harbor Freight saw so it's probably more probable than not that it's the saw causing the issues and not this adapter.

Because of that fact I didn't dock a star, this thing is great for quick release tool input and it would work as a nice extender too. Extremely high quality construction and materials. Have no fear, this thing will last - for whatever purpose you intend on using it.