Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 4 forum

Recommend another Wii game like RE4

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 7, 2011 9:02:36 PM PDT
Jeannette C. says:
I love RE4...I love that you have full control of your character. I love that you have to hide, find ammo, do puzzles, collect treasure, save the girl and of course kill crazy people and creatures. I really want to find a similar game for the Wii. I hate rail shooters, so please dont recommend one for me. Any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2011 9:07:01 AM PDT
engnir1 says:
If you like RE4, then you should check out Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. It is also made by Capcom who also made RE4. So the controls are basically same. I believe both of these games came out the same year, so the controls and graphics are the same. There are TONS of items and weapons to use to kill hundreds of Zombies. Pretty cool storyline and it's not that difficult. I think it is easier than RE4. I beat Dead Rising about 4 times and I think the fastest I did it in was about 6 hours. The first time I beat it, I think it took 10-12 hours. So not that long and there are plenty of places to save and to save as often as you like. It's a pretty cheap game here on Amazon and I think you would enjoy it. The only thing you have to lose is like $10!?!? Good luck!

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 2:24:42 PM PST
Av Green says:
Unfortunately the answer is, there are none. No other horror survival game comes close to the RE4. And I know what you mean when you say that you love it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2012 9:36:17 PM PDT
Moderate1 says:
I wanted Dead Rising, got it, and it was a BIG let down.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2014 10:37:46 PM PST
I don't know if you have a new system or not since this post, but there's a game coming out this year called The Evil Within that is being made by the same guy that created Resident Evil. The early videos show that it plays like Resident Evil 4. It looks wayyyyy scarier though! Check it out!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2014 11:45:47 AM PST
Jeannette C. says:
Thanks Michael, I've moved on from the Wii and now am a PC gamer. I'll definitely check out The Evil Within.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Resident Evil 4 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 7, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 25, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 by Capcom (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (511)