Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
asked by Captain Awesome on February 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
This camera's internal server software will record a AVI video on your PC. It will also upload to a FTP site. They only software you need is the cameras built in.
cyber answered on April 9, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

How do you set the alarm to record a video clip? Mine only sends snapshots. My Linksys sends videos very well, but this Foscam thing only allows me to send photos to my ftp server. There is no Video setting other than the live stream.
Mark Twain answered on April 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

I highly recommend a free Open Source software product called "iSpy." It will allow you to configure multiple cameras, record - even on motion activation. Excellent software for the bargain price of "free." I've been using it for several years and see no reason to spend money on software that is not as good.
Jeff Kluttz answered on January 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product