5.0 out of 5 stars really good
not a bad track i my opinion she has a very old school mellow voice which i like. this an album you listen to from beginning to end arrangements are very good and musical not a bunch of computer generated electronic tracks.
this is her second album and i can't wait for her third
Published 2 months ago by junkboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As Her 1st CD
I expected a lot better. Her 1st release is a MONSTER CLASSIC! A must have if you can find it. This release is so-so in my opinion. But you be the judge.
Published 14 days ago by Corwin Gray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, January 28, 2014
this is her second album and i can't wait for her third

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Go Wrong with Algebra Blessett..., January 29, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (Audio CD)
After waiting so many years since Purpose was released...well, let's just say the wait was well worth each & every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, etc! When I first heard "Nobody But You" oh-so many months ago, I went old-school & recorded it from my laptop to my cell phone! Then after ripping open the easy-access amazon envelope yesterday, I saw the track listing & thought, 'dayum, FOURTEEN tracks!? Hmmm, let's just see how many are Intro's & Outro's & In-Between-Tros'.....but noooo...the two shorties (Tracks 1 & 6) actually flowed like a musical masterpiece should, not like some kind of filler material she just threw in 'just because'...

Needless to say, Algebra has a vibe all her own. As much as I love the other few female neo-soul artists out there (India.Arie, Jill Scott, Ledisi), I can't think of anyone -- past, present, or future -- to say she reminds me of.....

And Recovery...well, I've only listened to it once & that was at a low volume 'cuz it was so late..still, from what I've heard, I can't pick any ONE song as an absolute favorite because the whole cd is terrific..it simply does NOT disappoint. I can't wait to get home today so I can put it on the stereo & crank it up to a bass-bumpin', heart-thumpin' level of pure enjoyment! I'm looking forward to her next one....

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sophomore albums ever!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (MP3 Music)
Who said R&B was dead? One of the best albums I've heard in some time. Algebra's vocals are on point. More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Algebra Blessett is a A+, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (Audio CD)
I fell in love with Nobody But You... The rest of the CD was just as good all the rest. If you haven't got your copy of Algebra Recovery it is worth your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slammin Album!, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (MP3 Music)
It's a very good album I was actually shocked and I know shouldn't be and especially with a soulful sistah like Algebra but everyone is changing there sound nowadays so I'm pretty much on edge and the style of music especially with Neo soul she has restored the original sound of Neo soul with every album including this one I was pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars finally, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (MP3 Music)
everyone slept on album one. Not me. I have been waiting a few years for this album. it did not disappoint love every song. I will always follow this girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (Audio CD)
It is sultry and soft R&B CD I love it from beginning to end. I love her voice. It great to listen to on the way to work or on a short road trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Fan of Algebra Blesset!!, April 7, 2014
Tina Brandon (RALEIGH, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Recovery (MP3 Music)
Algebra is smooth, a legitimate vocalist; a bad chick! Her voice, the words, the arrangement, the song ... makes me feel as if she's singing about me, whether or not the story line applies. Spend some time with her, you'll fall hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gwen 4529 Harris, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Recovery (Audio CD)
I chose this cd because of the " Nobody but you" song. I ended up liking the entire thing. Great purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As Her 1st CD, April 2, 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa194a234)

Recovery
Recovery by Algebra Blessett (Audio CD - 2014)