5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY cuff leg straps that stay ON!
Published on April 17, 2011 by adam w

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Option
These are definitely high quality, but are bulkier than the picture would have you believe. They also run huge. I'm 6'3 and 205 lbs and have to over-tighten these to where the velcro is overlapping just to fit my ankle.
Published on March 24, 2012 by DeanM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY cuff leg straps that stay ON!, April 17, 2011
adam w (north central florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Recycled Bicycle Tube Reflective Pant Leg Straps by Green Guru Gear
i have had two other cuff leg straps from other sources that have fallen off and been lost while riding. these are more substantial, thicker and have more velcro to keep them on then my previous cuff leg straps. however, being thicker seems to make them hotter and heavier than other products but i only wear them in the winter time anyway. also, reflective material only goes less than half way round, woulda been nice having more of that.

ADDENDUM 7/9/13: i have had these for more than 2 years, making them by far the longest lasting cuff leg straps i've had. they stay on which is a huge advantage to the others i've owned and lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, surprising customer service., November 16, 2012
I purchased these straps over a year ago, and use them almost every time I ride my bike.

They've not only been great at keeping the grease off my pant legs, but the reflective strip adds peace of mind when I'm riding in the dark. All in all, they're sturdy and simple, and being recycled makes me feel good about using them.

Added bonus, recently one of the straps had an issue with the velcro coming unstitched. I contacted Green Guru about what I could do to repair it, and they sent me a new strap immediately. Customer service #winning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recycled product, great construction, needs more reflective tape, January 5, 2013
mariaconz (Iowa City, Iowa) - See all my reviews
My husband really likes the Recycled Bicycle Tube Reflective Pant Leg Straps by Green Guru Gear for bicycling. The black strap stays in one place once wrapped on, doesn't shift like others do. It's also recycled from bicycle inner tubes, a clever idea and an ideal material. I'd like more reflective tape on the strap, myself. There's only 4 1/8 inches of reflective tape on a strap that is 11.5 inches long (not counting the velcro strip). Since my husband rides to work in very early morning when it's dark, I try to light him up like a Christmas tree for his protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for holding back pant legs and more, September 7, 2012
I love these for holding back my pant legs when commuting to work by bike. They are also great in the off/ski season for strapping skis together or lashing things down to my pack. They also can be used to wrap up yoga mats. You can't beat the fact they are made in the USA from old bike tubes!

5.0 out of 5 stars They run large, December 31, 2011
THese are great! Truly heavy-duty, well made, and nicely finished... but they are on the big/long side. I'm not sure whose ankles they used as a form, but they are bigger than mine, and there's limited adjustability.

Added an extra velcro patch to secure the tag end of the strap and all was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it!, December 16, 2011
I like these so much that I just bought a second pair for my kids. These leg straps are VERY well made and I expect they will last forever. There is no risk of them falling off, which happens all the time with cheaper straps. One word of warning--they are a little bit bulky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Option, March 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 23, 2014
Great for any ecowarrior with a job
Got here quick they work great and great quality for a recycled inner tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, June 6, 2014
Works great! One other reviewer was wondering why there are two when only one leg is exposed to the chain. I thought the same thing but I found a possible reason why. While riding, I was wearing a pair of jeans slightly flaired at the bottom and my left pant leg would get caught on my air pump mounted on the cross bar. If your wearing straight leg this probably won't happen but at the very least you'll have an extra one for a spare. All said for the price you can't argue you get two.

5.0 out of 5 stars like amazon, April 28, 2014
Nancy (Welches, OR, United States) - See all my reviews
I like these have not read the books yet the cactus book is not what i'm looking for need a book that tells the different kinds of cactus you see along the highway.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›