5.0 out of 5 stars This ring is gorgeous!!
This ring is really beautiful! Well made and nice and wide. I usually wear a 5 1/4 and the 6 was perfect. I LOVE that it is recycled silver, too!!
Published on March 6, 2011 by Pharjuli

3.0 out of 5 stars Unique, but tarnishes.
I love the style, but after first getting it I wore it for a few hours and it left a dark ring around my finger. With some nail polish I was able to deal with that, but the ring definitely tarnishes easier than the other silver pieces I own.
Published 14 months ago by H. Rosen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring!, December 12, 2012
Great for every day wear for it is sturdy. I think I would like to wear it in the middle finger for it is wider than other rings, so my recommendation is to purchase it for that purpose unless you have very long fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars This ring is gorgeous!!, March 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars silver ring, December 23, 2012
love it it is very beautiful. It was shinier and of a higher quality than in the picture. I would recommend it for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how they seem so 'free-formed' - just like the bracelet., October 18, 2011
Maybe I'm a sucker, but I like the 'recycled' aspect of these products. Sooooo much Silver was lost back in the days of film processing, and so I hope they've found some other ways to reclaim precious metals. Plus they really come in nice packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design, August 26, 2011
I bought this ring for my wife for her to work in her geology lab with. It fits close to the skin with nothing sticking out to hang up on equipment. It is definitely wife approved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold and Beautiful!, January 7, 2014
Love this ring. Have worn it for several months on my right middle finger and it's a great high quality of sterling silver. I wear it with another sterling silver ring with some smoky topaz. You can certainly stack it with other rings, but it is wide, so keep that in mind. Someone said something about it not staying shinny, but it's supposed to be worn and yes, it can lose it's luster, which doesn't take anything a way from the look of this ring. I've learned with experience that rings like this will get naturally shinny again. I love the wave pattern of the ring, and most of all, I like the fact that it's unique. I don't want to be wearing the same thing as everyone else. I get lots of compliments on it. It's look good as a thumb ring as well. Great value for a solid sterling silver ring!

5.0 out of 5 stars Have to hide from my adult daughters...lol, December 3, 2013
Love my Sterling anything, This is a very eclectic design and feels very comfortable on my finger. I have many rings, this is one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 20, 2013
Bethany A. Malugin (Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Recycled Silver Collection .925 Sterling Wave Ring (Jewelry)
I have worn it for a while now & I am really pleased with it. It is absolutely beautiful. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, August 14, 2013
This ring is so unique and I get a lot of comments on it. It is nice and light and the size runs true. I wear it every day. It was very much worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, August 9, 2013
Nice for the price. It will probably look better when a little tarnished I think. Very shiny! Size seems accurate.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›