|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you saw the original "Red" you know that after all the wild events, Frank and Sarah became a couple. Now we get to see what happens AFTER the "happily ever after...." (It's hilarious!)
* Bruce Willis ("Red") Frank is in a domestic frenzy, deliriously heaping his shopping cart at Costco with countless household items.
* John Malkovich ("Red") Marvin is horrified to see Frank in this condition. He will do anything...
* Mary-Louise Parker ("Red") Sarah has an edge over Frank and Marvin: people LIKE her, but she can only watch Frank's new-found domesticity with a mixture of dismay and affection.
* Helen Mirren ("Red") Victoria is in the middle of another "side job" when our friends contact her.
* Byung-hun Lee ("G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra") Han Cho Bai has a contract to kill Frank.
* Catherine Zeta-Jones ("Side Effects") Katja is a Russian operative who formerly worked for the KGB. She and Frank have a "history."
* Anthony Hopkins ("You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger") Bailey is our mad scientist.
This PG-13 outing is another wild ride with our favorite foursome, maybe even wilder than the original: Our screening audience laughed all the way through. Expect vehicular mayhem, endless gunfire and blowie uppie stuff, hardly any profanity, several interesting kisses but no sweaty bodies. Mirren makes a great Mary, Queen of Scots, Parker speaks lousy Russian, Malkovich is fetching in a Carmen Miranda chicka-chicka boom hat and Willis plays Willis flawlessly.
Don't miss this one! I'll pre-order my DVD from Amazon as soon as it's allowed.
In an expanded role Sarah (Mary-Louise Parker) our meek lady from Kansas has become a thrill seeker and joins the group as they travel the world to find "Night Shade." In addition to Interpol and the Feds looking for our heroes, there is also a hitman (Byung-hun Lee) after them and Victoria (Helen Mirren) is also contracted to kill them...Malkovich proclaims "Friends don't take out a contract on friends." They are allied by KGB agent Katja (Catherine Zeta-Jones) to the displeasure of sweet innocent Sarah who says..."Can't we just kill her?"
The film is filled with Malkovich one liners which we enjoyed in the first movie. The expanded role of Sarah added to the feature. This is perhaps a notch below the first installment, but a worthy action-comedy sequel that will be in my collection when it comes out.
Parental Guide: No sex or nudity. One half spoken f-bomb.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice movie, it's perfect for a low afternoon. Lots of funny moments combine with action!Published 4 days ago by Juan Zeballos
Love this second RED movie as much as the first. Have watched these over and over, both on my DVDs and when they are shown on TV. Hope they make more of these.Published 6 days ago by Egret