Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Blossom Women's Scarf - Textured Silk
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 14, 2011
This is a lovely, lightweight scarf, which is perfect for warmer weather. Its packaging was utterly charming, with a sweet thank you card nestled inside. The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that the scarf is quite different from the item pictured. It has a rough, open weave that gives it a casual look. However, the picture looks like the scarf has a tighter weave, with a much more luxurious feel. So the scarf is great, but it is not what I thought I was getting.
on October 25, 2010
I bought this scarf in the paprika color and the "iron." The latter is more brownish than gray. Still, they're very nice for the price, although the seller should not advertise them as silk. They are a silk-cotton blend. Very inexpensive, though, and lightweight. Perfect to finish a dress or blouse without adding too much bulk or weight.
on March 27, 2013
I loved it. It was true to the color in the photograph. It isn't huge, but it's rather elegant. The gift recipient was thrilled with it. I tried to find earrings to go with it, but it was difficult to match. I'd buy it again, beautiful!
on January 12, 2011
These are just what I wanted. I wanted a simple scarf that wouldn't swallow me up. My husband bought me one - I think the color was called iron, and I don't see it here now. Its a great ambiguous gray/eggplant color that seems to go with anything. I liked it so much I bought two more - Tabasco and Forest. The Tabasco is also a good color -- rusty rather than red red, and goes with lots of things. The Forest one is quite green, and more limited with my wardrobe. All are very lightweight, look good hanging down or close to the neck, and keep the drafts away without being hot. Shipping was quick.
on March 6, 2016
The scarf is a little darker in person vs. the product photo, and doesn't seem so irridescent, but it's still a wonderful color, kind of a lighter version of "petrol blue" or "oil slick" without the mirror-like shine. It's a shot-woven color, the weft and warp are different. I like it because it's a hard color to find and it matches an eye shadow I have. ;)
on January 19, 2011
Since receiving this scarf I've worn it with my jeans, black down vest and flannel shirt then dressed it up with a pants suit outfit. I've received compliments on it every time. My daughter tells me it looks so classy! Hope this helps! ( I purchased 7 of their scarves altogether as they're so inexpensive but look like I spent a mint!) Worth the money...you won't be sorry
on November 9, 2011
I ordered two of these, in Iron and Navy. They arrived promptly and in good condition. I absolutely love these. They are light weight and the colors are very pretty. I ordered the Navy to wear with jeans, but it is nice enough to wear to work or for an evening out. The Iron color is unique, the hue changes depending on the lighting conditions and what you are wearing it with. I plan on ordering more, the pricing and quality make them very affordable and you can never have too many scarves!
on December 16, 2010
I love these scarves. Initially ordered 4 for gifts, when they came so promptly and were of such high quality I ordered 5 more!!! The 50% silk 50% cotton fabric is soft, slightly sheer and the colors are gorgeous. This color in particular is the one I am keeping for myself.
on July 9, 2012
I got this scarf in the black, iron and ink colors. The ink color is very close to what is pictured. The iron color is more or a lavender/brown color rather than gray, but it is very pretty.

Up close, the scarves have a more casual-looking open weave than how they appear in the pictures (as some other reviewers have noted), but they do have a slightly iridescent quality when viewed from a short distance - especially the ink-colored scarf.

They are very light weight and narrower than many scarves, making them a perfect accessory for summer. But they do snag easily (sometimes they catch on the dry skin on some of my fingers), so you have to be a little careful with them.

I will probably buy more in other colors.
on May 26, 2013
This scarf is very reasonably priced and is the perfect weight and size for putting around my neck on a warm day. I even washed it on a gentle cycle and ironed it; the fringe was a little more frayed but it still looks fine.