Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > Red forum

Is the "Red" CD Copy Protected?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2012 10:48:54 AM PST
Will I be able to copy this to my Windows PC, and then my music players? What about the other Taylor Swift CDs? I read something about one of them being copy protected.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:03:40 AM PST
Adrian says:
I bought and copied Taylor Swift's second and third CDs "Fearless" and "Speak Now (2-CD Deluxe Edition) and ripped them just fine onto iTunes. They also went on my iPods easily. I'm unsure about the other two but I'm sure they work normally. Good question though!

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 9:58:32 AM PST
For anyone interested, I was able to "Rip" the "Red" CD to my Windows Vista PC. I did not have to do anything special to copy it (I do not use itunes).

Thanks for the feedback Adrian. Someone wrote an Amazon review on one of Taylor's CDs that said she couldn't copy it to her PC, so I was concerned. It would have been a waste of my money if I couldn't copy the music to my PC, music players, and flash drives. Thanks Taylor and Co. for not putting some sort of copy protection on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2012 3:04:30 AM PST
Adrian says:
No problem, Dan. Glad I could help.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 4:16:36 PM PST
Adrian says:
Hey, Dan. Got Red today and it isn't copy-protected. So you should have no problems with ripping it to your computer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Red forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Red
Red by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,118)