5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, self-help for those who need it!
Perhaps it was my perspective as a Mets fan, but I thought Andy struck precisely the right balance between Red Sox and Yankees fans in this tome. I laughed, I cried, I learned to love again. Not from the book itself, but I think, without question, that it played a key role. Fully recommend this to people who are able to read.
Published on April 30, 2010 by Howard Megdal

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting...
Would love to review... Ordered on Dec 19th, 2013. It is now March of 2014. The message I keep getting from amazon is that the seller needs more time. Really??? Was supposed to be a Christmas present. My husband's birthday is in November. Maybe it will come in time for that.
Published 8 months ago by KellyinCali

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, self-help for those who need it!, April 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my brother-in-law (silly Yankees fan), October 9, 2013
This review is from: Red Sox Fans Are from Mars, Yankees Fans Are from Uranus: Why Red Sox Fans are Smarter, Funnier and Better Looking (In Language Even Yankee Fans Can Understand) (Paperback)
I love the title. My b-i-l is a die hard Yankees fan and I love the Braves and any team beating the Yankees! this is his christmas gift, (he has a good sense of humor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Humorous Read for Red Sox Fans, June 12, 2013
The title definitely drew me in and every page is humorous and enjoyable. I love how Wasif describes the characteristics of Red Sox and Yankees fans, most of them being quite accurate or at least believable. As a huge, dedicated Red Sox fan, I think this book is a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Stuff, June 29, 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend, a Sox fan. He and another mutual friend, a Yankees fan, both had a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars must read for all yankee fans, April 8, 2014
actually the other way around, but no surprise there. Very funny, for any fan of any team. Good price, hard to believe I also saw for over $50 on ebay!

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting..., March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Book, December 27, 2013
My son is a Red Sox fan and my husband is a Yankee fan so it was a fun book on Christmas Day!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Book Ever Written About the Red Sox, September 21, 2010
Was this book written by the Yankees? Did it get its funding from the New York Post? This book is stupid and really has no clue what it means to be a true Red Sox fan. This is for all the pink hat wearing, Johnny Damon loving (until 2006) fake Red Sox fans who never knew what it was like to suffer for most of your life as a Sox fan. The authors of this book obviously never saw 1978 or 1986 because in t heir limited writing minds the Red Sox fist took the field in 2004 apparently.

This book represents the epitome of what an intelligent Red Sox fan faces in these days of success. Success as they say breeds contempt well here is the proof. Attention all REAL Red Sox fans. Do not be caught dead reading this useless piece of garbage!

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Sox Fans Are from Mars, Yankees Fans Are from Uranus: Why Red Sox..., December 23, 2012
I have to confess that I bought this on the strength of the title. I wrapped it before reading it but as we are both Red Sox fans I know my husband and I are certain to get a laugh or two out of it.