Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Filter - Accessory for the Watershot® Smart Phone Housings
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 31, 2014
It made the pictures look amazing. It added vibrancy that I don't believe was actually in the water, but as I said, still looked awesome. The one thing that we didn't know, and had to learn was that water gets between the lens and the camera housing. If you don't deliberately let the water fill that area, it will result in blurs in your pictures (presumably from an air bubble). By trial and error, we learned to make sure that area was filled completely with water. I don't remember reading/seeing instructions that addressed this.

Once we learned the "technique" to deal with the air bubble between the lens and the housing, all was well. It is a must add-on when purchasing the Watershot housing.
on June 27, 2014
Really a great add-on, and required for shooting pictures in blue water (Hawaii, Caribbean). I almost didn't buy this before going on vacation, after all, how much difference could it make?

HUGE DIFFERENCE!

This filter should be required, not optional - yes, it makes a difference. I received so many compliments on my pictures, and they really looked great. From coral, to fish to weird looking things, the color was vibrant.

Now for the one flaw - when you attach the filter, before going in the water, it will cause an air bubble to form between the filter an lens. Easy to fix, remove the lens underwater, let out the air and screw it back on. Of course in SCUBA gear, with gloves on, in the ocean it isn't as easy as it sounds.

Spend the money, don't go on vacation without this - you can thank me later.
on June 30, 2014
This is a typical red filter, but it only fits with the regular lens the watershot housing comes with. it doesn't fit the wide angle lens so be warned.
on June 24, 2016
I bought this to accompany the Watershot PRO housing kit for an iPhone 6. Water was so clear in Hawaii that we didn't need to use it, but are very happy with the purchase! Easy to attach and remove!
on September 20, 2013
That works gr8!! I did some tests at around 60 feet in Cancun. When you add the filter the colors look better!! otherwise you loose the red! from my point of view it is a must!
on June 27, 2016
The Watershot PRO is awesome but this red filter leaks a little and the water line has ruined a few great shots. Haven't figured out how to fix this yet but I'll keep trying because the Watershot PRO allows me to take great video and pictures with my iPhone!
on October 2, 2013
Just the right filter for the under water case for my old iPhone. I really have nothing else to write, but this software does not allow me to give a short description. I dislike the system that forces me write more than I need.
on August 25, 2015
Would have been 5 star except that water got in between the filter and the main housing. Not sure if that is supposed to happen. The first pictures had a water line showing in the pictures. Anyway the picture quality underwater with the red filter was incredible
review image
on March 3, 2014
I have been disappointed by my underwater photography until I tried out this filter. I'm very pleased with the results.
on June 30, 2015
I kept getting water between the outside of the camera lens and red lens filter. This happened on 2 of my four dives. I think I'll just invest in a GoPro . It was fun to use in the pool.