- File Size: 932 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Publisher: Leftback Publishing LLC (May 17, 2013)
- Publication Date: May 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CUWXVCU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,733,859 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Red Hot Love: How to Get Along With Your Significant Other Kindle Edition
"The Wait" by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good
A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love | Check out "The Wait".
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
The former professional footballer is one of the most entertaining and opinionated soccer personalities in American soccer. He's appeared on numerous radio shows including FOX affiliate stations during the 2010 World Cup and has also been a regular guest on Marcelo Balboa's From the Pitch and Inside Soccer with Brian Halliday and Brian Quinn.
His writing gained global attention with his famous 2006 World Cup Blog live from Germany entitled "A Month of Mayhem" while he was working as the Senior Editor of 90:00 Soccer Magazine. His writing has also been featured at Worldsoccertalk.com, Soccer365.com, Goal.com, Soccerly.com and Sportstalkbuzz.com. He also wrote for the television show FC Fox.
He blogs daily at www.markvincentlincir.me
Top Customer Reviews
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor