Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

VINE VOICEon August 20, 2011
I'll admit right off that my review is unfair. I've been a professional puzzle constructor for over 30 years. When I pay for a small collection of Hard-level sudoku, I'm expecting to see some tricky puzzles with dazzling designs. For example, this is a puzzle I made for Japan Airline (Brainbusters column).

+======+======+======+
|_1_____|_7_____|_2_____| .. These sorts of designs are hard to make, but they are
|_2_____|_3_____|_6_____| .. expected in top-level Japanese sudoku magazines.
|_3_____|_4_____|_8_____| .. With puzzlemasters like Naoki Inaba, it's a tough market.
|___4___|___9___|___7___| .. Red Hot has nothing like these. The patterns they
|___5___|___6___|___2___| .. use are very easy to construct, with lots of givens.
|___6___|___8___|___4___| .. In addition, I would rate these puzzles moderate at best.
+======+======+======+
|_____7_|_____5_|_____3_| .. However, their interface is pretty good. One of the best
|_____8_|_____2_|_____9_| .. I've seen on the Kindle for notes. Single-click, Fill.
|_____9_|_____1_|_____2_| .. Double-click, note. Works very nicely.
+======+======+======+

The boards at sudoko.com give all the tricks for become a master-level sudoku builder. The Puzzazz group should study there, or hire someone that knows all the tricks. For a truly master-level Sudoku book, try Mutant Sudoku.

Still, the interface is superb, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The puzzles are better than most offerings.
on May 4, 2013
The system used to input data is very convenient. Most of the puzzles are interesting. I find them easier to navigate and use than other publishers of Sudoku I have seen.
on August 28, 2012
I have done several puzzles in Red Hot Sudoku 1, and found them to be challenging enough for me. Maybe they get harder as you move on to further puzzles, but that's OK.
on October 8, 2013
Exactly what I expected it to be... I thoroughly enjoyed these challenging puzzles. In my spare time when I relaxed, I found them to be quite entertaining
on December 2, 2011
The game format is very similar to Suduko Unbound but the puzzles are not truly hard... I was looking forward to some really challenging puzzles. Tsk! Tsk!
on May 19, 2014
I like the program and the way it works electronically, but the puzzles are not very hard and I would like them to be more challenging.
on May 21, 2014
This puzzle has some nice features and I enjoy it a lot. The puzzles are tough, but doable. Great addition to my Kindle.
on September 27, 2013
It's easy to use and satisfying to work the puzzles. My favorite kind of pencil work with a challenge to solve.
on October 12, 2012
I like to play Sudoku before going to bed and have enjoyed this version it has quite a variety of difficulty.
on August 23, 2014