4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of socks
I was a little worried about these socks due to some of the reviews but decided to try them out there a cheaper alternative to Nike elite socks. When I got them I was very satisfied with them and am going to be ordering more for sure
Published 13 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as elites
Published 19 months ago by Mackenzie Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as elites, January 29, 2013
I got these delivered on time and they fit fine, but the white thread shows when worn. I had purchased these because I thought they would be a nice, cheap replacement for the nike elites but with shipping, these socks were about the same price as the elites. You can tell that they aren't as good as the elites and I would have much rather spent a few more dollars for the real things.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors, February 20, 2013
Loved the colors, however, they are thicker than the regular Nike elite socks. Thus, they are difficult to wear other than around the house because my son complains that they make his shoes feel tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get them, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Red Lion Legend Athletic Crew Socks (Sports)
I hate these socks and wish I never spent my money on them. I thought I was getting the same material as nike elites, but I guess not. If you put on the sock and the sock extends on your calf a little bit, white stripes show up on your sock. Trust me, don't get it.

1.0 out of 5 stars socks look like they are 2 years old after first wash, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Red Lion Legend Athletic Crew Socks (Sports)
I bought 4 pairs of the red lion sport socks that look like the Nike Elite. After the first wash two of the pairs were fine, but the black pairs looked awful. They honestly look 2 years old now. The white part of the socks has white threads hanging out and knots all over them. I would stay away from these socks and just spend the extra bucks on the Nike Elite. I posted a picture above to show the socks. It doesn't really show the knots everywhere, but you can see the white threads coming undone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Red Lion Legend Athletic Crew Socks (Sports)
I bought 2 pairs blue and orange and when I put them on I see white threads come through the creases. I bought them thinking they were nike elites and all the people at school thought I was cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Socks! Hated Them, December 11, 2013
RIps Real Easy You Can See Creases Horrible Socks Nike Elite Are So Much Better And Comfortable. And They Are Not A Dri-fit

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, February 6, 2014
I thought they were nike elite socks so this is why I gave this review hope next time I'll find what I'm looking for

3.0 out of 5 stars Not comparable to Nike Elite, May 10, 2013
The quality of this sock is much lower than I was expecting. It is probably worth it to pay a few extra dollars for Nike Elites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of socks, July 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 17, 2013
Armonde Marker (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
They are well padded, great colors, and half the price of "Elites". Not Dri-Fit type of material but look good.

Rate and Discover Movies