- Configured using Crimson software (version 2.0 or later); up to 5 RS-232/422/485 communications ports (2 RS-232 and 1 RS-422/485 on board, 1 RS-232 and 1 RS422/485 on optional communications card)
- 10 Base T/100 BASE-TX ethernet port to network units and host web pages; USB port to download the unit's configuration from A PC or for data transfers to a PC
- Unit's configuration is stored in non-volatile memory (4 mbyte flash); Compactflash socket to increase memory capacity
- 3.2" 128 x 64 Pixel LCD with yellow LED backlight, able to support text and simple graphics; outdoor unit with UV rated overlay available; three front panel LEDs
- 32 Button keypad with user identifiable keys, navigational keys, numeric keys, keys for on-screen menus, and other various keys; power unit from 24 VDC +/-20 percent supply
Have one to sell?
by Red Lion
Red Lion G303 3" Text Only LCD Operator Interface Terminal
|Price:||$642.32 ($642.32 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from $642.32
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Red Lion|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|National Stock Number||7025-01-622-2535|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||5-27/32 inches|
|Overall Width||7-57/128 inches|
|Temperature Range||0/50 Degrees Celsius|
The G303 Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end... See more product details
The G303 Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G303 to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of Operator Interfaces while improving and adding new features. The G303 is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high-speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and Ethernet 10 Base T/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G303 features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that Flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files. In addition to accessing and controlling of external resources, the G303 allows a user to easily view and enter information. The unit uses a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) module, which is easily readable in both indoor and outdoor applications. Users can enter data through the front panel 32-button keypad that has user identifiable keys. Contents are G303 operator interface, panel gasket, two user legendable key sheets, template for panel cutout, hardware packet for mounting unit into panel, terminal block for connecting power. Power requirements: +24 VDC +/- 20 percent at 9.5 W maximum. Must use Class 2 or SELV rated power supply. Power connection via removable three position terminal block. Battery: lithium coin cell. Typical lifetime of 10 years. Display: 3.2" 128 x 64 pixel FSTN LCD with yellow LED backlight for characters and simple graphics applications. 32-Key keypad: 8 user legendable keys, 5 navigational keys, 10 plus 2 numeric keys, 4 dedicated keys, and 3 soft keys for on-screen menus. On Board User Memory: 4 Mbyte of onboard non-volatile Flash memory. Memory Card: CompactFlash Type II slot for Type I and Type II CompactFlash cards. cUL US, CE Listed.
There are no customer reviews yet.